Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Vancouver Island Meet-Up

Vancouver Island Meet-Up

Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:28 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vancouver Island Meet-Up

Originally Posted by maddhobs
Heard a few people say that they would like another Vancouver Island meet up and we would be happy to have a "get-together" at our place during the Summer. We live in Cobble Hill in the Cowichan Valley so halfway between Victoria and Nanaimo. Perhaps people would like to suggest dates and then we can find a date to suit.
Hi maddhobs should be OK for us too ........ thanks for offering your abode
Old Jun 11th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good for us at the moment. It is also our wedding anniversary that day .........so you never know he may have booked us a surprise holiday somewhere yeah right

I have 5 outlaws...sorry inlaws visiting us from the 2nd so it may be a our last day of peace and quiet
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see that there are quite a few who can make it.
We will pm everyone our address closer to the date but we are pretty easy to find. Is everyone happy for an early afternoon start and a "late as you want" finish in the evening?
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl
I'll be in touch when I get back from the UK at the weekend
Hi Jo, no worries. The date has been set now, Sunday August 31st. Have a great time in the UK.
Old Jun 11th 2008, 10:48 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Hi maddhobs should be OK for us too ........ thanks for offering your abode
Gis a lift
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:00 am
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sans
Gis a lift
Bl**dy long lift from Lincolnshire!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:03 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Bl**dy long lift from Lincolnshire!!
And the price of fuel So what you saying you wont gis a lift
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:07 am
Bristolish expat

And the price of fuel So what you saying you wont gis a lift
Only if you leave me your Mini
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:09 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Only if you leave me your Mini
Thats funny
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Thats funny
i'll look after for you so that Jo doesn't get her hands on it
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:44 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by jempee
No good to Narna.......she'd not get the buddy dog in it
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:37 am
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by jempee
Oi!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:39 am
Bristolish expat

No good to Narna.......she'd not get the buddy dog in it
I need a horsebox now!! Gone are the days of cute little cars ........... I'm sure when we emigrated I told my kids 'no more pets'
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:30 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

I need a horsebox now!! Gone are the days of cute little cars ........... I'm sure when we emigrated I told my kids 'no more pets'
errrrrrrr just sold mine lol - double trailor ifor williams holds 2 x 17hh lol

have sworn im not getting any more horses when i get there - cried for a week when my baby went to his new home 10 days ago - was the most heartbreaking thing i have done - i swear my hubby thought i was gonna run down the road screaming " bring him back"

though have to question my motive of having packed my jods, boots hat etc into a box to go with us rather then giving them away lol - maybe im in denial!!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:15 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Tanah
errrrrrrr just sold mine lol - double trailor ifor williams holds 2 x 17hh lol

have sworn im not getting any more horses when i get there - cried for a week when my baby went to his new home 10 days ago - was the most heartbreaking thing i have done - i swear my hubby thought i was gonna run down the road screaming " bring him back"

though have to question my motive of having packed my jods, boots hat etc into a box to go with us rather then giving them away lol - maybe im in denial!!!
Oh your still coming then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.