Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Unable to obtain Police clearance

Unable to obtain Police clearance

Old Apr 9th 2001, 5:01 am
Just Joined

myself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant future

Hi Friends,

I'm applying for PR under the Independent category for self and wife from the Buffalo office. But my wife has lived in UAE for a very long time before joining me here in the United States. Since she is no longer a resident of UAE, it is not possible to obtain a plice clearance for her from the UAE. Also, the application kit specifies the following .

" The Canadian Consulate recognizes that persons who are not resident in the following countries will not
be able to obtain police certificates:
Albania
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
Comoros
Czech Republic
Ethiopia
Kuwait
Morocco
Paraguay
Surinam
United Arab Emirates
Yemen " .

Does the above quote mean that I sand the application for for my wife without obtaining a police clearance certificate from the UAE. Friends please help. All replies highly appreciated.

Thanx,
chou.

Old Apr 9th 2001, 5:45 am
Andrew Miller

Yes, this is exactly what that means - you submit application without UAE police
certificate.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending an email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Apr 9th 2001, 8:09 am
Just Joined

myself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant futuremyself_online has a brilliant future
Default Thanx

Thank you very much Mr Miller.

Regards,
Chou.