Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

UK passport renewal

UK passport renewal

Old May 3rd 2015, 6:11 pm
Peter Darwin

pdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond reputepdarwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK passport renewal

Mine came by one of the courier services. I forget which one. There were two packages - one containing the old expired passport, then the next day the new passport, which I thought was quite inefficient. Anyway, both had to be signed for, which I guess you would expect. My wife was able to sign for me.
Old May 4th 2015, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

Casacaves is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK passport renewal

Originally Posted by pdarwin
Mine came by one of the courier services. I forget which one. There were two packages - one containing the old expired passport, then the next day the new passport, which I thought was quite inefficient. Anyway, both had to be signed for, which I guess you would expect. My wife was able to sign for me.
Thanks passport came today via DHL