Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

they changed our application for PR address help !!

they changed our application for PR address help !!

Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Location: SHEFFIELD uk can't wait to move in our house in Louisbourg N.S as soon as possible
louisbourg will become famous soon enough
Default they changed our application for PR address help !!

hi everyone

having been back from cape bretton for 3 weeks (feels like 3 years )
we had our longest visit to date , 3 month's had the best time ever !!!!!!!!!

but , having just checked online our application this morning ....................which is still ..............IN PROCESS

we did notice that our mailing address has been changed to my cousin's address in CB , where we stayed while we were over

when we passed through immigration in Halifax , they asked us all kinds , but nothing to hide , so gave them the address of my cuz where we were staying for the duration , and now as i say the address has been changed to this one

what do you think should we change it back to our U.K one or leave it ????

the only thing is , we thought well , at least someone is awear of our application , maybe thats good

what do you think

thanks

sharon
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

seacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant futureseacreature has a brilliant future
Default Re: they changed our application for PR address help !!

Originally Posted by louisbourg
hi everyone

having been back from cape bretton for 3 weeks (feels like 3 years )
we had our longest visit to date , 3 month's had the best time ever !!!!!!!!!

but , having just checked online our application this morning ....................which is still ..............IN PROCESS

we did notice that our mailing address has been changed to my cousin's address in CB , where we stayed while we were over

when we passed through immigration in Halifax , they asked us all kinds , but nothing to hide , so gave them the address of my cuz where we were staying for the duration , and now as i say the address has been changed to this one

what do you think should we change it back to our U.K one or leave it ????

the only thing is , we thought well , at least someone is awear of our application , maybe thats good

what do you think

thanks

sharon
Write to the high commission in London explaining the situation, don't leave it.
They may think you have already sold up and moved to Cape Breton!
In my case I was explictly told to remain resident in Britain until I received my PR visa.