Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Thankyou for the kind words...

Thankyou for the kind words...

Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

annie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud ofannie3-4 has much to be proud of
Default Thankyou for the kind words...

Hi,
A big thank you for all the kind words of support following the tragic death of Marc our foster son. Its so difficult to think of anything to say at times like this, but all your kind words were so much appreciated.
We are still stuck in the UK as the house sale fell through, but visas are here and we are looking forward.
Anyone want to buy a house by the seaside, reduced it to £249,995 to avoid the stamp duty which is crippling buyers.any way if anyone is interested I posted it in classifieds. The other day the papers were saying that eight potential buyers are chasing every property... havent seen much evidence of that..I am sick of showing nosey parkers around who seem to have no real intention of moving at all.
patience is a virtue so they say...
Thank you again....
Annie

Last edited by annie3-4; Mar 27th 2007 at 1:34 pm.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:26 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thankyou for the kind words...

Hi again, Annie.

The lovely people who will buy your house are on their way to you now.

Maybe have your own private ceremony in which you release the house to them. Look around the house and see if you can spot anything that would be an impediment to their visualizing themselves living in the house. For example, remove from view any photos of your family that presently may be on display.

Go for a walk along the seafront, and enjoy it while you still have it. (I can’t remember to which part of Canada you’re heading, but have a vague recollection that it’s Ontario. To be sure there are wonderful lakes there, but not the salt water smell, etc.)

Walk around your neighbourhood and take some photos or video footage to serve as your family’s history of where you once lived.

Give your youngest child a disposable camera or two with which to take photos of school mates.

Before you know it, you will be a nosey parker looking through houses in Canada.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

I was only thinking about you this morning, and wondering how you are doing.

I think Judy is right, the house buyers are on their way, and, as you have your visas, you'll be the other side of the water before you know it. We have only a few weeks left here, and are trying to appreciate the swans nesting and the first sign of spring sunshine as best we can.

Let's hope things are on the up for you now after such a tough time. Keep your chin up.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you again Annie.
I heard from people who called in on
a talk show ,talking about successfully using the
St.Joseph home sellers kit to help them sell homes
that were difficult to sell.

I have not tried that myself, however will do it when it is time to
sell my home. Just google search for St.Joseph home sellers kit
for more info. and to discern whether it is superstition or metaphysical.
Good luck.
Yoong