Reload this Page >

Thanks to all BE'ers

Thanks to all BE'ers

Old May 29th 2009, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

monty12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thanks to all BE'ers

Hello all

I have been reading BE and wiki articles for about 2 years now but never posted. Thanks to a bit of research and a lot of contributions by many regular members i undertook the daunting task of doing all my own paperwork back in February 2007. I am pleased to report that i finally got my permanent residence card through in the post today. It just goes to show how invaluable this site has been to me.

Just a quick word to any new BE visitors for the first time today, it can be done on your own with a little patient research and a lotta help from all members of this site. Pretty much any and all information can be found here, just dont give up. I am proud to finally be half canadian, eh.

Thanks to each and every one of you, and to the founders of the site.
Old May 29th 2009, 2:16 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks to all BE'ers

Congratulations. Much if the wiki was the work of Judy in Calgary. I wonder how she's doing out on Vancouver Island

best of luck to you...now the real work begins!
Old May 29th 2009, 2:20 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, I also found the site helpful when waiting to come to Canada and the first few months here when the users kept me sane

Ian, Judy seems to be doing fine on the West coast.
Old May 29th 2009, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations monty12.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old May 29th 2009, 5:57 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

What a nice thing to post! Congratulstions
Old May 29th 2009, 6:46 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute

let the fun begin
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Och, well done. I love a wee happy ending. (And that we're in this together, saving ourselves a fortune in immigration consultancy fees!)

Congrats ...
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

well done you