TEF oral

Old Feb 5th 2010, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: TEF oral

Originally Posted by ClanickP
Yea I would like to know how many points you were allocated aswell. I think you posted a while back the levels you achieved in the TEF and I recall them being pretty good.

ClanickP
Six out of a possible eight.

I was worried by comments others made about the TEF but I had not studied French for more than 20 years and simply bought a revision book and the TEF exam booklet and studied them solidly for six weeks before taking the test. If you have any background study in French I believe most people can obtain the minimum two points and more.

Cheers

Martin
Old Feb 5th 2010, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I would like to know how many points you were allocated aswell. I think you posted a while back the levels you achieved in the TEF and I recall them being pretty good.

ClanickP
here is that thread! We'll see how many CHC give me if we get that far!

Our supporting docs have been in for nearly 3 months now so should hear soon/eventually.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

ClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really nice

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
I did my AS level in April/May 09 and the TEF in October 09 and although I haven't yet heard from CHC yet......think I've only got 2 points.
Robin can you let me know what points you were allocated when you hear back. It will be interesting to see what they actually give to your estimated 2 points you think you got.

ClanickP
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Robin can you let me know what points you were allocated when you hear back. It will be interesting to see what they actually give to your estimated 2 points you think you got.

ClanickP
ClanickP, if I hear back that we have progressed to the next stage despite all our complications..........I will be yahooing from the rooftops!

I'm not sure if one gets a breakdown of how they acheived the points....maybe someone else can answer that. I think you just get a letter telling you to go for medicals and possible a demand for ROPRF or whatever it's called.

Maybe someone else can answer that one.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
ClanickP, if I hear back that we have progressed to the next stage despite all our complications..........I will be yahooing from the rooftops!

I'm not sure if one gets a breakdown of how they acheived the points....maybe someone else can answer that. I think you just get a letter telling you to go for medicals and possible a demand for ROPRF or whatever it's called.

Maybe someone else can answer that one.
We never heard from CIC what our final points were. However, based on the detailed TEF written results you can use the template on the CIC website to calculate exactly the points you will receive for French as a second language.

Cheers

Martin