Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Tax Return Completed and Printed. Now what?

Tax Return Completed and Printed. Now what?

Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:58 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tax Return Completed and Printed. Now what?

Right I've used an online service through H&R Block to do my tax return, they owe me money so I should file it. I've filled it all in, I've it all printed off. Now what do I do with it? Everything says to put it in the envelope contained in the forms book. What envelope? What forms book? Am I supposed to have been sent something or have to pick something up from somewhere? How do I get it to them? Any ideas?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:59 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tax Return Completed and Printed. Now what?

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
Right I've used an online service through H&R Block to do my tax return, they owe me money so I should file it. I've filled it all in, I've it all printed off. Now what do I do with it? Everything says to put it in the envelope contained in the forms book. What envelope? What forms book? Am I supposed to have been sent something or have to pick something up from somewhere? How do I get it to them? Any ideas?
Go to any postal outlet and get an income tax package the envelope will be inside along with all the forms you no longer need.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:05 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Go to any postal outlet and get an income tax package the envelope will be inside along with all the forms you no longer need.
Okay ta. The online help from H&R Block assumes you have one of these but tells you nothing about where the come from. Seems to presume the pixies bring them to you in the middle of the night and leave them by your desk.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:07 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ben W Bell
Seems to presume the pixies bring them to you in the middle of the night and leave them by your desk.
Actually next year the postman should bring them to you.

Do you know if he/she looks like a pixie?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:08 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

Next year the nice people at Canada Revenue will send you the envelope along with the invitation to file your return.