Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A strange thought

A strange thought

Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:58 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A strange thought

Originally Posted by Morwenna
/e whispers, so's the guys won't hear.......

Pssst, Willmore,.... judging by the previous comment, between Eddie and our true gentleman friend is just where you really don't want to be!

Morw
BRILLAINT

Nearly fell off my chair just now

PMSL LOL at this Morwenna.

Willmore will be all embarrased now WONT YOU

And dont deny it, or maybe it rattles her cage

WHO KNOWS
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Voyager970
MMMMMMM this happens on a regular basis in my household, me staying the heck out of Mrs V's way !!!!!!!!!!

Her indoors likes nothing else than peace and quiet when she goes in the bath or tub as Willmore calls it..

Well all I can say is, what man and woman have a bath together with kids and actually get a bit of peace and quiet to actually have a bath without the rugrats kicking the door down, LET ME IN !!!!!!!!! LET ME IN !!!!!!!!

Kids would be mad if we tried to do this

NO WAY would me and Mrs V get peace and quiet to do this, there would be a riot in our house.
Anyway I prefer a shower much more cleaner than a bath.

See ye later alligator

Eddie
She has you very well trained doesn't she?

My kids are still young enough 3&5 that we can every once in a while have a romantic bath together. My husband and I prefer showers as well, but sometimes baths can be so romantic.

See you later alligator!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BRILLAINT

Nearly fell off my chair just now

PMSL LOL at this Morwenna.

Willmore will be all embarrased now WONT YOU

And dont deny it, or maybe it rattles her cage

WHO KNOWS
I was a little embarrased, but it was an excellent joke. Wish I could have that quick wit. I'm in a much better mood, but still hate my new Mac.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here Willmore whats wrong with it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we not have a considerable topical thread a few weeks ago on this exact topic, and you argued until you were blue in the face that MACS were the superior machine.

I called them Big Macs and large fries remember !!!!!!!!!!!!

You did a great big long countdown from day gazillion downwards

REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now look YOU HATE IT WHY WHY WHY WHY

Give us hundreds of reasons why you hate it please OR ELSE !!!!!!!!!!

Eddie

PS notice how I said please, dont take offence now !!!!!!!!!!
Gee, everyone's acting like I have a bad temper or something - where woulod anyone get that idea from?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:07 pm
Velouria

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Does anyone else think this piccie is a rather erotic?

Ok, maybe it's just me
hey - whatever floats your boat!

Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:08 pm
Velouria

Absolutely spot on Mr Smith

Even the colour is the same and they cost me £100 or $220 approx

Would Willmore pay that MMMMMMMMMM doubt it !!!!!!!

Nice of you to go and dig around the WWW Mr Smith

NICE ONE MATEY

Thanks Eddie
a hundred quid? for one? where the heck are you shopping??

Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:10 pm
Velouria

Originally Posted by willmore
Between you and our true gentleman friend - you've given the first good laugh I've had today - what would I ever do without you guys!!!I'm in a much better mood - but I still hate my new Mac!!!!
dare i ask? why do you hate the new mac? is it a matter of you're not used to it....?

Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Velouria
dare i ask? why do you hate the new mac? is it a matter of you're not used to it....?
Yes, I wasn't happy trying to change to my new powerbook, and then a certain person (who will remain nameless), really started to annoy me, so the combo made me go a little ballistic!!!!, but my true english gentleman and Eddie brought me back to reality as least for now!!!!

Thanks for asking.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:18 pm
Velouria

Originally Posted by willmore
Yes, I wasn't happy trying to change to my new powerbook, and then a certain person (who will remain nameless), really started to annoy me, so the combo made me go a little ballistic!!!!, but my true english gentleman and Eddie brought me back to reality as least for now!!!!

Thanks for asking.
hmmm i can understand that! well i hope you're ok with the new powerbook now!

Old Dec 9th 2004, 8:09 pm
the-smiths

FORTNUM & MASON?.........lol

Old Dec 10th 2004, 12:00 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Shop called Salon Services

£85 plus VAT Bloody rip off if you ask me, but if thats what the woman want then who am I to challenge them, I only wear the trousers in the house.

I earn the cash and the woman are bloody good at spending it.

Which gets me to another strange thought.

Do any of the woman on this forum, Willmore and company get to manage the household finances.

Me, the poor guy lets her indoors manage the house bugdet etc, as she is good with cash etc.
Me being a typical guy will just spend it on junky things, new alloys for the car, new bicycle, new camera, new camcorder and all the other stuff that you would not otherwise buy.

So what woman out there get to manage the money in their houses

Honest answers on a post card please.

And Willmore who annoyed you with regards your new Big Mac !!!!!

Have you been giving your poor hubbie a hard time over this new Big Mac !!!

A wee joke to cheer you up, well maybe !!!!!!!!

For his birthday Little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle.
His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 and your mother just lost her job.
There's no way we can afford it."
The next day the father saw Little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase.
So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"
Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and I heard you tell Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.
And I'll be darned if I'm sticking around here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage and no "Darn bike."

See ye all later alligators.

Eddie
Old Dec 10th 2004, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And of course, you wife works from home, taking care of the home, the kids, preparing meals, living with this strange Scotsman.........think that she's earned the right buddy!!!!

I could do the finances, but my husband is much more talented at it than I am - we sort of divide up chores depending who is better at whatever. I do know all the details of our finances, our personal acct, lawyer, etc.

Business wise - the 3 partners are involved, but generally we let our accountant in Vancouver take care of most things.

Isn't that what husbands are for - to abuse at a woman's will and leisure?

A wee joke to cheer you up, well maybe !!!!!!!!

For his birthday Little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle.
His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 and your mother just lost her job.
There's no way we can afford it."
The next day the father saw Little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase.
So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"
Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and I heard you tell Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.
And I'll be darned if I'm sticking around here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage and no "Darn bike."

See ye all later alligators.

Eddie[/QUOTE]

Can always count on you to cheer me up!!!!
Old Dec 10th 2004, 3:57 pm
Velouria

Shop called Salon Services

£85 plus VAT Bloody rip off if you ask me, but if thats what the woman want then who am I to challenge them, I only wear the trousers in the house.
lol.. you really need to point them to the Argos catalogue.. i only paid about thirty quid for mine! including VAT

Which gets me to another strange thought.

Do any of the woman on this forum, Willmore and company get to manage the household finances.
damn right i do! im the budget mistress of the house. all expenses go through me

Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:34 am
the-smiths

Is that right now?

lol.. you really need to point them to the Argos catalogue.. i only paid about thirty quid for mine! including VAT

damn right i do! im the budget mistress of the house. all expenses go through me

Old Dec 11th 2004, 2:43 am
Velouria

Originally Posted by the-smiths
Is that right now?
of course its right! just ask my husband... no wait, you're not allowed to talk to him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.