Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A strange thought

A strange thought

Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:41 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice
Default Re: A strange thought

Well, I wouldn't want it connected to the mains supply, regardless of the voltage...

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Does anyone else think this piccie is a rather erotic?

Ok, maybe it's just me
Old Dec 9th 2004, 4:46 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
When the "bint" is done?

bint: Arabic for a daughter

Clearly Owen has embraced mulitculturalism, and is so comfortable he freely drops in foreign words into his sentences!

Owen: that's right ISN'T it ??
Old Dec 9th 2004, 5:28 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

Ah - that is always my defence, too.

Originally Posted by SirTainly
bint: Arabic for a daughter

Clearly Owen has embraced mulitculturalism, and is so comfortable he freely drops in foreign words into his sentences!

Owen: that's right ISN'T it ??
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Ah - that is always my defence, too.
What a pathetic excuse for sexism, surely you guys can do better than that!!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:30 pm
Once bemused

Sexism? We are simply introducing words from other culturs in to our vocabulary. The English language has always been very adaptable when it comes to 'borrowing' words and making them her own, and that is what makes it great, in my view.

Old Dec 9th 2004, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rhodes
Sexism? We are simply introducing words from other culturs in to our vocabulary. The English language has always been very adaptable when it comes to 'borrowing' words and making them her own, and that is what makes it great, in my view.
Of course you guys are......"making them her own".....very good recovery!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:37 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

OR

it's a typo it should be pint...i.e. when he has finished his drink!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:26 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the-smiths
Here is what they look like V....

Absolutely spot on Mr Smith

Even the colour is the same and they cost me £100 or $220 approx

Would Willmore pay that MMMMMMMMMM doubt it !!!!!!!

Nice of you to go and dig around the WWW Mr Smith

NICE ONE MATEY

Thanks Eddie
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Absolutely spot on Mr Smith

Even the colour is the same and they cost me £100 or $220 approx

Would Willmore pay that MMMMMMMMMM doubt it !!!!!!!

Nice of you to go and dig around the WWW Mr Smith

NICE ONE MATEY

Thanks Eddie
Not a chance I can think of much better ways to spend that kind of money.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:33 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, maybe it's just me

PMSL at this comment hot wasabi peas

No it is rather sexy, erotic, gets the mind thinking kind of a pickie.

Just replace it with 2 guys and a girl, that would be better would it not !!!!!!

Or as I would call it a DOUBLE DUNT

NOW NOW EDDIE STEADY ON MATEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMM need to stop,

Eddie
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Voyager970
PMSL at this comment hot wasabi peas

No it is rather sexy, erotic, gets the mind thinking kind of a pickie.

Just replace it with 2 guys and a girl, that would be better would it not !!!!!!

Or as I would call it a DOUBLE DUNT

NOW NOW EDDIE STEADY ON MATEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMM need to stop,

Eddie
Between you and our true gentleman friend - you've given the first good laugh I've had today - what would I ever do without you guys!!!I'm in a much better mood - but I still hate my new Mac!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:44 pm
Glasgow Rangers

But he is more than welcome to join her of course - unless he's been incredibly annoying and then - stay the heck out of the bathroom whileI'm in the tub!!!!
MMMMMMM this happens on a regular basis in my household, me staying the heck out of Mrs V's way !!!!!!!!!!

Her indoors likes nothing else than peace and quiet when she goes in the bath or tub as Willmore calls it..

Well all I can say is, what man and woman have a bath together with kids and actually get a bit of peace and quiet to actually have a bath without the rugrats kicking the door down, LET ME IN !!!!!!!!! LET ME IN !!!!!!!!

Kids would be mad if we tried to do this

NO WAY would me and Mrs V get peace and quiet to do this, there would be a riot in our house.
Anyway I prefer a shower much more cleaner than a bath.

See ye later alligator

Eddie
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:50 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Between you and our true gentleman friend - you've given the first good laugh I've had today - what would I ever do without you guys!!!I'm in a much better mood - but I still hate my new Mac!!!!
/e whispers, so's the guys won't hear.......

Pssst, Willmore,.... judging by the previous comment, between Eddie and our true gentleman friend is just where you really don't want to be!

Morw
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:51 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Here Willmore whats wrong with it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we not have a considerable topical thread a few weeks ago on this exact topic, and you argued until you were blue in the face that MACS were the superior machine.

I called them Big Macs and large fries remember !!!!!!!!!!!!

You did a great big long countdown from day gazillion downwards

REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now look YOU HATE IT WHY WHY WHY WHY

Give us hundreds of reasons why you hate it please OR ELSE !!!!!!!!!!

Eddie

PS notice how I said please, dont take offence now !!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:54 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Ok, maybe it's just me

Yes I can definately visualise 2 guys and a girl in there

MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Steady on old boy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.