Reload this Page >

A strange thought

A strange thought

Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: A strange thought

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Willmore you are from the opposite species. ( Do not take offence now )
Are all woman the same
Do all woman spend ages getting ready to go out !!!!!!

An honest answer please

Eddie
I can only speak for myself. I don't because my husband, although the most patient man on the face of the earth, would not be happy.

Depending on the function - I have a shower, get dressed, make sure my hair (which is short, so doesn't take any work) is dry, perhaps put on a little makeup (mascara only) and maybe some lipstick and we are out the door.

The strategy being that the longer we take to get out the door, the harder it is for the kids.
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:41 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

Maybe, but the Voyager girls want hair straighteners. And there's nothing to stop Mr V buying Mrs V bubble bath as well. Not that I wish to add to your expense, Eddie.

Originally Posted by willmore
But that's my point, why do men feel that that's the type of present that women would want to receive?

If my husband gave me beauty products - I'd tell him to shove them where the sun don't shine. Now some now bubble bath so we can take a bath together would be a different matter entirely.
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:43 pm
Once bemused

Rhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really niceRhodes is just really nice

The strategy being that the longer we take to get out the door, the harder it is for the kids.
That is very true. Mrs R doesn't take long, either - except wiping the children's noses, encouraging the older one to get his shoes on and persuading them that they aren't really trains.
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:45 pm
Once bemused

Originally Posted by Voyager970
What I could in fact do is buy them new things when I get over there.

That way they will have them all bought and paid for when the big move actually happens. ( To Vancouver and beyond )

Good thinking Rhodes

Well done, a gold star to you !!!!!

Eddie
But make sure you get the right things - it would be worth subtly probing a bit to make sure you know what they look for in hair straighteners and so on. And don't forget the bubble bath for Mrs Voyager970.
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rhodes
But make sure you get the right things - it would be worth subtly probing a bit to make sure you know what they look for in hair straighteners and so on. And don't forget the bubble bath for Mrs Voyager970.
But he is more than welcome to join her of course - unless he's been incredibly annoying and then - stay the heck out of the bathroom whileI'm in the tub!!!!
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That is very true. Mrs R doesn't take long, either - except wiping the children's noses, encouraging the older one to get his shoes on and persuading them that they aren't really trains.
Ok....I just have to ask....not really trains?
Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:48 pm
the-smiths

Here is what they look like V....

Old Dec 8th 2004, 11:52 pm
Once bemused

Originally Posted by the-smiths

But there are different types. Ceramic and some other sort that are more expensive. Mrs Rhodes dosn't use the things, but I saw them in a shop earlier.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Really good idea - and in fact perhaps you could take them along, especially with Emma being 13 and they could show you want they would like.

I understand from friends that teenagers can be difficult sometimes to buy for.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 9:23 am
Once bemused

Benedict is a bit obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, and he often pretends to be one of the engines. Occasionally, we get things like "Engines don't wear coats, silly!" and similar comments. Often when I collect him from school, I have to be Gordon, and he is Henry. Difficult to describe, really...

Ok....I just have to ask....not really trains?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry but with the lower voltage they're also gonna take an age to heat up to the required temp, i know this from exp. So when finally the bint is done and collects me from the bar accross the street, she then b*ll*cks me for getting drunk waiting for her!!! Damn rocky altitude!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 11:26 am
Once bemused

It will be the voltage rather than the altitude, I think.

Originally Posted by owen
I'm sorry but with the lower voltage they're also gonna take an age to heat up to the required temp, i know this from exp. So when finally the bint is done and collects me from the bar accross the street, she then b*ll*cks me for getting drunk waiting for her!!! Damn rocky altitude!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:12 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else think this piccie is a rather erotic?

Ok, maybe it's just me
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by owen
When the "bint" is done?
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Benedict is a bit obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine, and he often pretends to be one of the engines. Occasionally, we get things like "Engines don't wear coats, silly!" and similar comments. Often when I collect him from school, I have to be Gordon, and he is Henry. Difficult to describe, really...
It's very sweet actually, but then what else could I ever expect from a perfect gentleman?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.