Reload this Page >

SNOW in CALGARY TONIGHT

SNOW in CALGARY TONIGHT

Old Sep 17th 2006, 4:21 am

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SNOW in CALGARY TONIGHT

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I did and it didnt.
It did, it's just that you didn't notice.

Weather is not a constant.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 4:35 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hangman
It did, it's just that you didn't notice.

Weather is not a constant.
OK it got colder wetter and darker
Old Sep 17th 2006, 4:53 am

OK it got colder wetter and darker

The only 100% accurate forecast "dark tonight, getting light by morning".
Old Sep 17th 2006, 4:56 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

The only 100% accurate forecast "dark tonight, getting light by morning".
Thank you Mr expert.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 5:01 am

Thank you Mr expert.
It's good to see at least someone recognises.

Would you like to have a word with Mrs. H?
Old Sep 17th 2006, 5:03 am
Banned

It's good to see at least someone recognises.

Would you like to have a word with Mrs. H?
MY GOD is she allowed to play on here??????
Old Sep 17th 2006, 5:04 am

MY GOD is she allowed to play on here??????
Why of course, but she chooses not to.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 5:05 am
Banned

Why of course, but she chooses not to.
Just like Mrs C.
Old Sep 17th 2006, 1:25 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Just like Mrs C.
Didn't realise this was for guys only............. can us gals join in?
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:20 am
Cowtown

Originally Posted by Grah
So switch to the stamps v bombers game and white out?

http://www.wx.ca/;jsessionid=74AE55E...e=page/SkyCams

Friday Night: Unseasonably cold with rain mixing with, then changing to snow, accumulating a coating to an inch. Winds from the NNW at 24 kph. Low: 0 C RealFeel: -7 C
Drove from Lloydminster (AB/SK border) through Edmonton to Calgary On Friday ... despite warnings, didn't see a single flake of snow anywhere.

Don't trust forecasters, they're always wrong ...

Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:53 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grah
So switch to the stamps v bombers game and white out?

http://www.wx.ca/;jsessionid=74AE55E...e=page/SkyCams

Friday Night: Unseasonably cold with rain mixing with, then changing to snow, accumulating a coating to an inch. Winds from the NNW at 24 kph. Low: 0 C RealFeel: -7 C
Tell me about it I was there :scared: I was frozen before the end of the first quarter. Although at half time saw 3 Bombers fans get thrown out the stadium as two had no shirts on and the 3rd was only wearing swimming shorts and flip flops

Mind you according to the announcer said there were 26000 odd of us freezing our behinds off at McMahon, so I must be truely Canadian now
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:56 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

We just got back from the mountains. Saturday morning we had an inch of snow in our garden, but by the time we got down to Crowfoot (<1/4 mile away) there was none on the grass. The most we saw was along to the west of Calgary a little after the Bragg Creek turn off but before the road to K country. There the road had been ploughed and there were mounds of about 1-2 ft high by the roadsides.

By the time we got to Canmore there was much less, and by Banff there was none on the ground, but we did see a rather untidy snowman near the town centre, so they must have had some!!

The mountains were gorgeous .... pics tomorrow!! I'm tired now.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cowtown
Don't trust forecasters, they're always wrong ...

Mawhaha. That reminded me of the great storm of 1987 and Michael Fish saying that there wasn't going to be a hurricane. Famous last words eh

Any other ex-pats who were living in southern UK remember that night? :scared:
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

rich1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Mawhaha. That reminded me of the great storm of 1987 and Michael Fish saying that there wasn't going to be a hurricane. Famous last words eh

yep i remember it just about as i was only 10 at the time but i was up watching it all out the window with a candle as all the power in the area had gone out then a massive tree that was over 100 years old fell down flattening my dads car totaling it he wasn't impressed he was and there was total carnage in the morning had to chop the tree up to remove the wreck of car how wrong was Mr fish that day bet he never lived that down hehehe
Old Sep 18th 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee

oh my yes i remember, i had just purchased my first property and was so worried that the tiles were gonna blow off the roof and that i couldnt afford to replace them. luckily they didnt but others not so lucky and there was a lot of damage done. :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.