Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Shipping Small Items

Shipping Small Items

Old May 19th 2009, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

simonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nicesimonfiction is just really nice
Default Shipping Small Items

Hi,

I'm currently living in Van for the next 16 months and have come to the conclusion that I can't live without my decks and plan to get them shipped out. I've found plenty of advice on shipping large amounts of stuff to Canada but not much in the way of small items. Can anyone give me advice on the cheapest way to ship stuff to Vancouver from the UK? This can be port to port if necessary. I have 2 boxes roughly 11kg each at 50 x 40 x 20 and 1 box roughly 3kg at 40 x 30 x 20. I'm willing to have a long shipping time if it means better value for money.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Old May 19th 2009, 5:28 am
9 months, start to finish

gibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond reputegibsonslanding has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Small Items

have you checked out the post office? i can't remember the exact sizes and weights for some stuff that i was shipping over but sounds similar to yours and was about £125/£185.......and that included insurance and quick signed for delivery......

www.postoffice.co.uk
Old May 19th 2009, 3:24 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at this earlier as I think we will move all our stuff this way, we havent got much. And for a max of 35kg with parcelforce it was £99 which I thought was pretty good value. It wasn't directly through the royal mail site though and I didnt bookmark the link but I think I just searched parcels to canada.

Best of luck
Old May 19th 2009, 5:33 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Try excess international too