Reload this Page >

Shipping from Milton Keynes (UK) to Regina

Shipping from Milton Keynes (UK) to Regina

Old Jun 10th 2012, 5:28 pm
ZIG
Forum Regular

ZIG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping from Milton Keynes (UK) to Regina

We have 11 boxes to ship from Milton Keynes to Regina. My family is coming on 1st July from UK and we want everything to be delivered before they arrive or when they arrive. I never provided any GTF list upon my arrival but my family will have that list. Few questions;

- Who do they need to provide the list of items in the boxes (all used household items)
- What is the procedure for home to home shipping?

Any help please.

Many thanks
Old Jun 10th 2012, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping from Milton Keynes (UK) to Regina

Who is the shipper and how are they being sent?
GTF list can be brought by a family member and a copy with the shipper.
Goods will have to be declared to Customs depending on how shipped.
More info needed.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 11:33 pm
ZIG
Forum Regular

ZIG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Who is the shipper and how are they being sent?
GTF list can be brought by a family member and a copy with the shipper.
Goods will have to be declared to Customs depending on how shipped.
More info needed.
Thanks Former Lancastrian, shipper is going to be my wife because she is still in UK and coming over on 1st July. We want all the stuff quickly so most probably shipment will be coming through by air.

We have 11 boxes with total weight of around 175kg filled with bedding, personal clothing and kitchen stuff.

How do we are going to prepare GTF list. Do we need to mention every single item which is in each individual boxes?

And if every thing come streight to Regina, where do we are going to face Custom issues.

Many thanks for your help
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZIG
Thanks Former Lancastrian, shipper is going to be my wife because she is still in UK and coming over on 1st July. We want all the stuff quickly so most probably shipment will be coming through by air.

We have 11 boxes with total weight of around 175kg filled with bedding, personal clothing and kitchen stuff.

How do we are going to prepare GTF list. Do we need to mention every single item which is in each individual boxes?

And if every thing come streight to Regina, where do we are going to face Custom issues.

Many thanks for your help
Are the boxes going to be on the same flight or shipped air by a cargo plane?
If they are on the same flight she will be clearing them at the 1st Canadian airport she arrives at eg PIA, Montreal, Vancouver etc.
Customs in Regina are located on Sandra Schmirler Way #2510 and open 0800-1600 Mon to Fri.
Simple list such as boxes 1 to 3 personal clothing valued at X amount
boxes 4 & 5 bedding valued at etc etc
Hope you got a cheap quote.
Request that the carrier send them IN BOND to Regina if not on the same flight then you will need to get hold of the Air waybill from the carrier eg Air Canada.