Reload this Page >

sending money to the uk

sending money to the uk

Old Mar 1st 2013, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

cushdee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sending money to the uk

Originally Posted by yzf.shaun
As others have said Paypal for small amounts and for anything over $2000 I use these http://www.canadianforex.ca/
Does this website work both ways? Uk to Canada/Canada to Uk? How much do they charge per transaction?
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

yzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really niceyzf.shaun is just really nice

Yes it does work both ways.

I initially set my account up in the UK so I am registered with www.ukforex.co.uk

But once you are set up you can give the office a call and then you can set the currency so you can buy and sell both currencies depending on which way you want the funds to go.
Old Mar 2nd 2013, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cushdee
Does this website work both ways? Uk to Canada/Canada to Uk? How much do they charge per transaction?
The one I linked to goes both ways too, up to $10000 per month.

There's no charge given, I presume its in the rate.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

AJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant futureAJRowan has a brilliant future

If its any help, my sister regularly uses Western Union to transfer money back to the UK for her daughter. there is a small fee but it can be done on the phone or on line and you can use their web site to find the nearest local office to your family, there are loads of them. I also used it to transfer money to my own daughter in Spain when she had her bank card stolen. Again very easy and reliable

Regards

Angela