Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Second Landing

Second Landing

Old Mar 11th 2011, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

TheCanary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Second Landing

Wow you were really lucky not to get the trees taken away!!!!! maybe she thought they were plastic lol.

Ok, so is there anyone who can help me with my query about the costume jewelry?
Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:53 am
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
you should only have 1 goods to follow list
it should contain everything you ever intend to bring, even if they are being shipped at different times.

When your freight arrives you need to go to a customs building ( in toronto for example you go to the one on front street) they then clear your goods. Once everyhting has arrived they close off your goods to follow form and mark it as complete.

if your goods to follow form was initailly stamped when you landed then you don't need to worry about it until your stuff arrives

Can anyone tell me.. The goods to follow list does this have to be from your freight company or can it be a list you have produced yourself. We are due to land (as our due date is nearly up) soon but are not quite in a position to be able to move and have not fully decided what we are taking??
Old Mar 13th 2011, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

samjr400 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samjr400
Can anyone tell me.. The goods to follow list does this have to be from your freight company or can it be a list you have produced yourself. We are due to land (as our due date is nearly up) soon but are not quite in a position to be able to move and have not fully decided what we are taking??

I have searched wiki again and found the answer. Not sure why I couldnt find it first time round!