Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Salad Cream in Canada?

Salad Cream in Canada?

Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Salad Cream in Canada?

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I'm encouraged.

Salad cream is one of those things, like beetroot, semolina and c*****d, that makes me want to crawl into a hole and die.

My primary school teachers and the 'dinner ladies' have much to answer for.
It was cabbage for me. Never touched it since.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 5:58 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by printer
It was cabbage for me. Never touched it since.
Cabbage I can handle. C*****d and I cannot be in the same room (I kid you not).

Many years ago a woman told me that she had got horribly pi$$ed on gin & tonic as a teenager. From that day on she had not been able to look at tonic water. Made me giggle.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

Cabbage I can handle. C*****d and I cannot be in the same room (I kid you not).

Many years ago a woman told me that she had got horribly pi$$ed on gin & tonic as a teenager. From that day on she had not been able to look at tonic water. Made me giggle.
I remember getting horribly pi$$ed on G & T swiped from my dads drinks cabinet but the one thing that really made me sick and i cannot stand the smell of now was Creme de menthe (don't know how you spell it) but it was a really strong green coloured mint liqueur
Old Nov 14th 2006, 6:29 pm
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

I remember getting horribly pi$$ed on G & T swiped from my dads drinks cabinet but the one thing that really made me sick and i cannot stand the smell of now was Creme de menthe (don't know how you spell it) but it was a really strong green coloured mint liqueur
Rum and Coke was my teenage experience, dont taste or look half as nice on the way out as on the way in *lol* Don't touch it (coke) now and the smell of rum makes my tummy churn.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Daedra
Rum and Coke was my teenage experience, dont taste or look half as nice on the way out as on the way in *lol* Don't touch it (coke) now and the smell of rum makes my tummy churn.
Now i wondered how long it would take, you just couldn't resist the "Salad Cream" thread either eh?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 6:52 pm
Senile Member

Daedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond reputeDaedra has a reputation beyond repute

sadly Printer, I been here since page 2 *lol*
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

sadly Printer, I been here since page 2 *lol*
Sorry, my mistake, so you were.
I must have breezed through without noticing, which isn't difficult really.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:11 pm
Senile Member

Sorry, my mistake, so you were.
I must have breezed through without noticing, which isn't difficult really.
Is this the same thread that talked about cheez whiz and marmite or am I getting my threads confused in a more Senior moment?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is this the same thread that talked about cheez whiz and marmite or am I getting my threads confused in a more Senior moment?
God knows, now i'm confused.

Don't like either anyway.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:31 pm
Senile Member

Cheez whiz heated up combined with jalapenos, salsa and nacho chips are YUM! The best part of going to the cinemas for me... OOPS, mixing threads now *lol*
Old Nov 14th 2006, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

I cant go near cider without my gag reflex getting a good workout for the same reason.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:12 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
I cant go near cider without my gag reflex getting a good workout for the same reason.
I'm in my 27th year of not being able to go any where near cider.

<mods: please can we have a vomit smiley?>
Old Nov 15th 2006, 2:08 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

<mods: please can we have a vomit smiley?>

Like this?
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:32 am
Anyone for a brew?

The Edge will become famous soon enoughThe Edge will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Salad Cream in Canada?

Let's keep this thread going. As the original poster, I'm going to collect all the messages, get them published, and buy a lifetimes supply of salad cream with the profits to bring with me to Canada

I love this discussion forum.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Edge
Let's keep this thread going. As the original poster, I'm going to collect all the messages, get them published, and buy a lifetimes supply of salad cream with the profits to bring with me to Canada

I love this discussion forum.
Not sure this thread will run as long as the bar is open one, but who knows.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.