Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup

Rugby World Cup

Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:04 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby World Cup

Originally Posted by BritInAB
They claim to track IP usage - don't they ever block you?
They have smartened up...IP address blocked this time around

OH well, I guess Ill just have to try the footy-list server.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
They have smartened up...IP address blocked this time around

OH well, I guess Ill just have to try the footy-list server.
Talk Sport feed is working...however, I believe they have Ian Wright on....he makes Jeremy Clarkson seem completely open minded about anything that is 'foreign'. I can't wait until Shaun Wright Phillips scores. A knighthood will beckon in his fathers eyes.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:09 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clynnog
Talk Sport feed is working...however, I believe they have Ian Wright on....he makes Jeremy Clarkson seem completely open minded about anything that is 'foreign'. I can't wait until Shaun Wright Phillips scores. A knighthood will beckon in his fathers eyes.
Do you have a link?
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Do you have a link?
www.talksport.net it is also on my Windows Media Player as a audio feed already pre-loaded.

It is an audio only feed. Talksport is a UK sports radio station.

Beware of Ian Wright....he could be worse than the ESPN Champions League guys. I think they are in a radio studio in London watching the game on TV screens and quickly giving their feedback.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:19 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by clynnog
www.talksport.net it is also on my Windows Media Player as a audio feed already pre-loaded.

It is an audio only feed. Talksport is a UK sports radio station.

Beware of Ian Wright....he could be worse than the ESPN Champions League guys. I think they are in a radio studio in London watching the game on TV screens and quickly giving their feedback.
Its chinese commentary, but its pictures...maybe combine the two
http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/w...a_England.html

Im having no luck with the talksport thing, tried it raw and translated and through surf anywhere. Maybe its a blessing in disguise anyway

Last edited by iaink; Oct 17th 2007 at 3:34 pm.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its chinese commentary, but its pictures...maybe combine the two
http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/w...a_England.html

Im having no luck with the talksport thing, tried it raw and translated and through surf anywhere. Maybe its a blessing in disguise anyway
So far Shrek has been doing what he is paid to do. Hopefully a good sign.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

Just found out Limericks in Calgary has sold out of tickets to watch the rugby tomorrow. Does anyone know of anywhere else south of downtown or Okotoks area that's showing the game?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve666
Hey if anyone wants to come to my place in Ottawa this saturday I'm showing the game live on my new 42 inch plasma, 3 pm Sharp.
Costing me $25 so you bring the beers, no wife to get in the way!

Oh, may not have any furniture so bring a chair too.
Would love to come but.............we're in the wrong bloody country

Have you seen what they have done in London?
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...os=TAB_CONTENT

Last edited by boxerdog03; Oct 19th 2007 at 7:00 pm. Reason: to add link
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

kittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant futurekittsrush has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Little D
Just found out Limericks in Calgary has sold out of tickets to watch the rugby tomorrow. Does anyone know of anywhere else south of downtown or Okotoks area that's showing the game?
Little D
Kilkenny's said that they was showing it, same deal $20.00 but thats in the north west area.