Rugby

Old Sep 2nd 2012, 5:16 pm
Banned

Driscoll Family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rugby

Hi guys, hope you are all well.
We have a 13 year old son who is in to his sport in a big way!!!!!!!!!!
He is a future rugby star as well as being in to his athletics (fast boy in Essex).
I was just wondering what future he would have with his spots in BC? Do the schools push the kids with sports or is it out of school?
Thanks for your time & take care Xxx
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy100 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rugby

Bc is a big place in the mainland there. Is a lot of rugby union league is not big over here
Old Sep 2nd 2012, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

If he is that good,get him into Shaunigan School (not sure of spelling) on Vancouver Island,it's the feeder for Rugby Canada.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 1:31 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

rugby isn't a big sport here.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

hutchy100 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
If he is that good,get him into Shaunigan School (not sure of spelling) on Vancouver Island,it's the feeder for Rugby Canada.
My pal from rugby went there he plays for Canada under 19
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 5:40 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Deer Lake Burnaby and Kelowna have big Rugger action

ps if his spots are bad he can get creams!
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 4:51 pm
Banned

didikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to alldidikai is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Driscoll Family
Hi guys, hope you are all well.
We have a 13 year old son who is in to his sport in a big way!!!!!!!!!!
He is a future rugby star as well as being in to his athletics (fast boy in Essex).
I was just wondering what future he would have with his spots in BC? Do the schools push the kids with sports or is it out of school?
Thanks for your time & take care Xxx
A guy called Paul Timperley ran all the junior stuff in Vancouver. Might have been all of BC
I haven't seen him in a while. He may not be there any more. But he is the guy you want
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 5:44 pm
Banned

Driscoll Family is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys, big help to know the will still be normalaty for my boy. As he defo not an ice hockey player, yet has great ability in other sports.
And thanks To The4bellslondon for pointing out my silly spelling mistake lol, the will be many more.
Take care
Old Sep 4th 2012, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ramsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really niceRamsey is just really nice

Originally Posted by ExKiwilass
rugby isn't a big sport here.
Maybe not supported in a big way, but there's plenty of good-quality schools and clubs.....

BC Schools Union - http://www.bcssru.com/

BC Union - http://www.bcrugby.com/

There's a lot of exposure to the international level at both club and school level that you would never get in the UK..... It's probably one of the best chances of making Team Canada if you're any good (i.e. you will likely be spotted!)