Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

requesting an ass kicking

requesting an ass kicking

Old Jun 13th 2006, 6:47 am
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: requesting an ass kicking

Originally Posted by dbd33
That's exciting, good for you.
Very exciting. Expect to see me rolling out of the bars on College at 2am on a fairly regular basis...
Old Jun 13th 2006, 6:48 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
Very exciting. Expect to see me rolling out of the bars on College at 2am on a fairly regular basis...
Hey, I email when we're expating, but do you ever appear ? Nope. I doubt you exist.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 6:51 am
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Hey, I email when we're expating, but do you ever appear ? Nope. I doubt you exist.

My life has been totally crazy recently. The last expatting I was in Arizona, and I go to New York for work on Thursday til next Wednesday. Expect lots of long hour days, especially on Sunday
Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:28 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Sod it and go down the pub for a few beers
Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:55 am
smokes, let's go

Tidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really niceTidge is just really nice

Sometimes life's challanges look like a mountain of rocks - you cannot see round it, and can't see how you can climb over it. But climb over each rock at a time and the mountain becomes easy to climb

Either that or just think "***** it" and drink yourself senseless.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Look HWP you know you have to go back otherwise you'll become a permanet
coughcoughessexcoughblondcough

and you'll get away from noisy showers
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:45 am
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Amazing what you can do by editing other peoples posts
Oh you are naughty
Old Jun 13th 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Hi - having a bad day here.

I'm in the process of getting back to Canada and as I sit here thinking about all the shit I have to do it terrifies the crap out of me.

I know I want to go back as it was never my plan to stay here in England anyway (that's why I complicated my life further by buying a house here ). TBH, being here is grinding me down and badly. But for a variety of reasons I can't return to Victoria so I've an alternative destination in mind - one that makes me really wonder what the little hamsters do in my head when they're not running in their wheels.

I've been up since 3am and have done SFA cos everything just seems overwhelming. I know other people must get freaked out by the process of migrating... how do you cope paralysing anxiety? I feel like I've turned into such a phucking spineless weenie.

Please, can someone give me a firm hard kick up the ass?
So why can't you return to Victoria, were you a naught girl? Are you on the local most wanted list? For the matter I have always wondered what you were doing in the UK?

Mark
Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:30 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks people.

Iqaluit, here I come!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:30 am
Kelly

kellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to allkellydrew is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Amazing what you can do by editing other peoples posts

BC strikes again... lol