Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Relocation from Peterborough to the GTA

Relocation from Peterborough to the GTA

Old Apr 1st 2011, 11:20 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation from Peterborough to the GTA

Originally Posted by canglish
haha ya really!! good thing she has a civic and its amazing on gas!! i think i may have to trade the truck in though for my commute! i love that bugger, but at $100 a tank and a massive 16 highway miles per gallon...might make for a costly week!!
So the wife is a New Age fanatic and wants to be a naturopath (a bankrupt one of course) and you drive a truck which gets 16 mpg?

I have a better solution to your commuting conundrum.

Divorce.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

canglish is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
So the wife is a New Age fanatic and wants to be a naturopath (a bankrupt one of course) and you drive a truck which gets 16 mpg?

I have a better solution to your commuting conundrum.

Divorce.
Ok

I let your first comment on this post go, but you're taking the piss now...

1: My wife is not a "new age fanatic" I am just going to have a guess and say you know absolutely f all about medicine, whether it be western or natural.

2: You have absolutely no idea of mine or my wife's financial situation...no clue at all mate.

3: I happen to need a truck for work...I was making a joke about selling it.

4: When I need relationship advice online I'll be sure to drop you a line.

5: Where do you get off trying to be a smart ass when people are asking legitimate questions? Must be some kind of internet ninja...
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 8:13 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by canglish
Ok

I let your first comment on this post go, but you're taking the piss now...

1: My wife is not a "new age fanatic" I am just going to have a guess and say you know absolutely f all about medicine, whether it be western or natural.

2: You have absolutely no idea of mine or my wife's financial situation...no clue at all mate.

3: I happen to need a truck for work...I was making a joke about selling it.

4: When I need relationship advice online I'll be sure to drop you a line.

5: Where do you get off trying to be a smart ass when people are asking legitimate questions? Must be some kind of internet ninja...
Oh my!

Of course you're right. I am taking the piss.

Lighten up.