Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Red seal exam - plumber/gas fitter

Red seal exam - plumber/gas fitter

Old Jan 30th 2017, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Sian22040 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Red seal exam - plumber/gas fitter

I applied to enter the pool the day it opened but haven't got an invite. Its really annoying when people have just joined and get an invite straight away. If we don't get it this year I have one more chance but will be 31 in April 2018 so need to try and move things along with the LMIA option. Other than that not really sure what to do. Been looking at the CRS and it is coming down but not sure it will go as low as we need
Old Jan 31st 2017, 1:19 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sian22040
Thanks Bats, Do you have to get certificate of qualification in plumbing from collage of trades first then?

From the look of things we are going to need an LMIA job offer to come out so need to get what ever qualifications he needs in order to get job offer.
Thanks
Plumbing is a separate trade from gas technician here.
Old Jan 31st 2017, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Sian22040 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bats
Plumbing is a separate trade from gas technician here.
I have been trying to find information on the tssa site for internationally trained workers but not a lot of info on there. do you know what the first step is in this process ? Do we have to do trade equivalency assessment first and if so do tssa do that too? Sorry to ask so much just lost ATM
Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2017, 8:17 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sian22040
I have been trying to find information on the tssa site for internationally trained workers but not a lot of info on there. do you know what the first step is in this process ? Do we have to do trade equivalency assessment first and if so do tssa do that too? Sorry to ask so much just lost ATM
Thanks
https://www.tssa.org/CorpLibrary/Art...06FB663A6761F2

Page 10 section 12.

The website also has email addresses for you.

It's confusing for sure but you look under fuels, then training.