Reload this Page >

received letter asking for documents

received letter asking for documents

Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

jazzy77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default received letter asking for documents

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is excited about their immigration process to canada.I applied for PR(Federal skilled worker) in Nov 2006 and 15 days ago i have received letter from canadian visa office for all the documents.It was quite quick I suppose, coz when I received Confirmation of receipt letter 2 years ago ,it said that that I have to wait roughly for 3-3.5 years.I am extremely happy coz the wait waz not that long as mentioned in COR.

I have few questions:
1.Once i send all the requested docs.How much approximate time it will take for response from canadian office?
2.what will be the next stage?
3 on an average how mnay people are called for interview?and also how many people on an average are rejected?
4. can they just reject you without interview?
5.finally when i will be asked to do medicals?and also how much approximate time its goin take if every thing goes fine starting from now?

waiting desperately for your answers!!!Thanks

Last edited by jazzy77; Dec 12th 2008 at 6:20 pm.