Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Realtors in NS

Realtors in NS

Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:30 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Realtors in NS

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Carla at [email protected]

I can highly recommend her. She helped us buy our house on the Eastern Shore and went above and beyond the call of duty for us before, during and after the sale.

Are we going to be neighbours?

I hope this helps.

Lynn

I second that, we are buying a house with her right now.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:37 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy2
I second that, we are buying a house with her right now.
Where have you decided to buy?? I seem to change my mind from week to week as to where the best place to live would be !
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

The best place is where you feel at home. If you haven't found it yet...don't buy.

There is another house just around the corner.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:50 am
NS covern member #1

Poppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond reputePoppy2 has a reputation beyond repute

The best place is where you feel at home. If you haven't found it yet...don't buy.

Too true - we have been in love with a good 3 houses and then it has all faded as we found another we liked, talk about fickle!

We are hopefully (dont want to jinx things) heading out to Tantallon area, junction 5 of the 103. Stillwater Lake to be specific. Its beautiful. But then so is Porter's Lake from what I have seen and heard.

Let us know how you get on.

You have to know that DNS is a marvellous cook and hostess.........if that in anyway sways your decision!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:50 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

I do think that the Eastern Shore is going to be the place for us - I just love the landscape around there and it is still close enough to Halifax/Dartmouth for my OH to work....looking at house tonight so fingers crossed!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:54 am
NS covern member #1

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I do think that the Eastern Shore is going to be the place for us - I just love the landscape around there and it is still close enough to Halifax/Dartmouth for my OH to work....looking at house tonight so fingers crossed!
Are you going with a Realtor?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Poppy2
Are you going with a Realtor?
Yeah - Dan at A&H Gmac - nearly all the Realtors details that were passed on to me yesterday where from A&H Gmac!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:16 pm
NS covern member #1

Great, hope it goes well! Cant wait to see some MLS details if you like it!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to allNicola N-A is a name known to all

Hi AmyDavid, are you still looking for a realtor? If so I can highly recommend the guy we used - pm me if you want his details. Definitely went all out for us, still in touch with him and his family - great friends of ours now!

Good luck with your house hunting x
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:05 am

Hi now safely have good realtor to hand and have found a house we want...so now just got to calm down and try and sort it all out! Thanks everyone for your help.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Ooh AmyDavid, do tell us more!!

Rachel
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by rach_woz99
Ooh AmyDavid, do tell us more!!

Rachel
I can't I CAN'T! I don't want to jinx anything!! When its sorted I will reveal all!! (Don't hold your breath waiting to be impressed...it needs work!!)
Old Jul 5th 2008, 6:37 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Don't go getting all sentimental now will you?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really niceWinston Green is just really nice
Smile Re: Realtors in NS

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Many thanks! We have found a place in Porters Lake that we really like so fingers crossed it will work out and we will be neighbours!!
You will be our neighbours as we have just bought a house in Porter lake last week. We used Jerry and Annette Murphy [email protected] they were very helpful and it all went very smoothly. Looked at more than a dozen houses and settled on one in Porter Lake.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

More neighbours! We have just bought in Musquodoboit Harbour. Looks like the Eastern Shore is the new place to be. I hope it doesn't get over populated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.