Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Realtors in NS

Realtors in NS

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:41 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Realtors in NS

Can anyone recommend a good realtor please?

I have contacted 2 and neither have bothered to get back to me!

I am desperate to view a house this week and don't want to resort to having to contact the agent that is actually selling the property!

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Realtors in NS

Would help if you pin point where about's in NS you are looking. My realtor was great and always contacted me within 24 hours of emailing her
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 3:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
Would help if you pin point where about's in NS you are looking. My realtor was great and always contacted me within 24 hours of emailing her
Oops sorry - am looking at the Eastern Shore
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Carla at [email protected]

I can highly recommend her. She helped us buy our house on the Eastern Shore and went above and beyond the call of duty for us before, during and after the sale.

Are we going to be neighbours?

I hope this helps.

Lynn
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 4:10 pm

Many thanks! We have found a place in Porters Lake that we really like so fingers crossed it will work out and we will be neighbours!!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Carla spent alot of time with us in Porters Lake and Musquodoboit so she knows the area well.

Good luck with the purchase.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

What happened to that fella who was always going on about the north shore then suddenly became a realtor? I haven't seen a post from him at every opportunity for a while?

Rachel

PS We have been in the Annapolis Valley for a week now and are loving every minute - isn't NS fab!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

He has become a lurker. I suspect that he has stopped posting but is just PM'ing new people in order to get the business and to attract new folk to the North Shore without p***ing everyone else off.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
He has become a lurker. I suspect that he has stopped posting but is just PM'ing new people in order to get the business and to attract new folk to the North Shore without p***ing everyone else off.
If any member gets unsolicited PMs/emails from realtors or anyone else offering their services, please forward a copy of the PM to one of the mods. Adverts are not allowed on BE via any medium.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
If any member gets unsolicited PMs/emails from realtors or anyone else offering their services, please forward a copy of the PM to one of the mods. Adverts are not allowed on BE via any medium.
Sorry Biiiink. Didn't mean to accuse anyone. Just my suspicious mind getting ahead of me.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Sorry Biiiink. Didn't mean to accuse anyone. Just my suspicious mind getting ahead of me.
I know that, it was just a reminder for everyone
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:11 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rach_woz99
What happened to that fella who was always going on about the north shore then suddenly became a realtor? I haven't seen a post from him at every opportunity for a while?

Rachel

PS We have been in the Annapolis Valley for a week now and are loving every minute - isn't NS fab!!

I liked him.
Kept things interesting on the N/S threads
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Flogger
I liked him.
Kept things interesting on the N/S threads
Don't go getting all sentimental now will you?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

On slightly the same topic, in a way, what is the current motrgage rate in Canada, does it change from place to place ? or is it national ? As the topic was regarding Real Estate I feel that this would also be relevant to the topic. Also is the choice of mortgages the same ? ie fixed rate, capped, etc.

Thanks

JET
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

A bit like the UK your mortgage terms will vary from lender to lender. You need to get a mortgage broker to look what is the best deal for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.