Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Which is quicker for PR?

Which is quicker for PR?

Old May 12th 2007, 1:19 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which is quicker for PR?

Buffalo or London? (from inside Canada). I really have to start the application now and I am so bogged under with reading material I can't cope with trying to find out the answer to this by trying to trail round so I am hoping one or more of you lovely people will help me....

Thanks gang xxx
Old May 12th 2007, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

masiosare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which is quicker for PR?

Originally Posted by Ki76
Buffalo or London? (from inside Canada). I really have to start the application now and I am so bogged under with reading material I can't cope with trying to find out the answer to this by trying to trail round so I am hoping one or more of you lovely people will help me....

Thanks gang xxx
Based on what I've seen Buffalo, I have a friend who applied there and it takes about a year and a half

On the other hand I've heard in London it takes 4 or 5 years, honestly If I'd had to apply in London I would opt to go as a provincial from new foundland or Quebec
Old May 12th 2007, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks gang xxx
Hi Babe

Think that probably London would be your best option - am sure that there was a thread a month or so ago and am sure that Andrew had said that London was quicker for cases like ours Ki ie already there on a WP.

Dont think that Masi knew you were there on a WP. 4 - 5 years is for a normal PR application you know with arranged employment etc.

less that two weeks to go hun woo hoo

Gaynor

x
Old May 13th 2007, 10:12 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Hi Babe

Think that probably London would be your best option - am sure that there was a thread a month or so ago and am sure that Andrew had said that London was quicker for cases like ours Ki ie already there on a WP.

Dont think that Masi knew you were there on a WP. 4 - 5 years is for a normal PR application you know with arranged employment etc.

less that two weeks to go hun woo hoo

Gaynor

x
Ok now I am confused... is it going to take 4-5 years anyway?? I had a late night last night so it's possible that I am just not awake enough yet LOL

And yay, bring on the hols!! xx
Old May 13th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Ok now I am confused... is it going to take 4-5 years anyway?? I had a late night last night so it's possible that I am just not awake enough yet LOL

And yay, bring on the hols!! xx
hey Ki

Once you are over there and can submit letter from Si's employer stating that the employment will be permanent once he has gained PR then they will expedite it.

Well that is the gyst of it from where I am sitting and the way Phil and i will go.

Most inland PR's take 12-18 months

See you in 12 days hun

An all dancing singing Gaynor
Old May 14th 2007, 12:21 am
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by burton bunch
hey Ki

Once you are over there and can submit letter from Si's employer stating that the employment will be permanent once he has gained PR then they will expedite it.

Well that is the gyst of it from where I am sitting and the way Phil and i will go.

Most inland PR's take 12-18 months

See you in 12 days hun

An all dancing singing Gaynor
Thanks Burtie bird xx