Reload this Page >

Quebec Car Insurance with UK no claims history

Quebec Car Insurance with UK no claims history

Old Aug 22nd 2021, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Eggx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quebec Car Insurance with UK no claims history

Hi,
I couldnt find any Quebec specific threads on here, so i thought i would start a new post.

Im looking for a insurance provider in Quebec that would take into account my UK no claims history.

Thanks.

Old Aug 23rd 2021, 8:49 pm
pas d'ici

Fer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond reputeFer Canard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quebec Car Insurance with UK no claims history

Originally Posted by Eggx
Hi,
I couldnt find any Quebec specific threads on here, so i thought i would start a new post.

Im looking for a insurance provider in Quebec that would take into account my UK no claims history.

Thanks.
Hello,

When we bought our first vehicle in Quebec, my husband chose TD Insurance because they took into account my UK no claims and so gave him the cheapest quote. He showed them a copy of the letter that I had brought with me from my UK insurer. The vehicle was a 15 year old Pathfinder, which helped, and we paid $300 p.a. Neither of us banks with TD, but we do continue to use them for auto and also travel insurance. I should mention that this was back in 2013 and my husband's memory is not the best, but they are still worth checking out.

We currently pay $790 for our less old and higher valued little blue truck.

Welcome to the province of (apparently) cheap car insurance !
Old Sep 3rd 2021, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Eggx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quebec Car Insurance with UK no claims history

Originally Posted by Fer Canard
Hello,

When we bought our first vehicle in Quebec, my husband chose TD Insurance because they took into account my UK no claims and so gave him the cheapest quote. He showed them a copy of the letter that I had brought with me from my UK insurer. The vehicle was a 15 year old Pathfinder, which helped, and we paid $300 p.a. Neither of us banks with TD, but we do continue to use them for auto and also travel insurance. I should mention that this was back in 2013 and my husband's memory is not the best, but they are still worth checking out.

We currently pay $790 for our less old and higher valued little blue truck.

Welcome to the province of (apparently) cheap car insurance !
Thanks i found Desjardins to be the cheapest, they also took into account my UK history with no questions/docs asked. Johnsons in QC dont have the best CS.