Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Police Certificates

Police Certificates

Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

Lyndsay13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Certificates

We have applied to Cyprus for a police certificate for my husband who worked out there for a couple of summers just over 10 years ago. We followed the procedures on the website and sent all the documents required We have since received a letter back from them asking for his temporary residence visa which his company held and we may not be able to get now after all these years. Just wondering if anybody else has had any experiences with the Cypriot police here and why they want further documents than what initially required on their website. We have our UK police checks back which are spotless and my hubby also has his Dutch certificate on it's way back from Hollands which is also clear so if we do struggle to produce this visa from so long ago, do you think that this will hinder our application with CIC?