Reload this Page >

planning to move in november but just stuck with newborn

planning to move in november but just stuck with newborn

Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

kbs003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default planning to move in november but just stuck with newborn

hi
i got my immgrant visa on FSW category on april 2010. and planning to move to canada in november 2010. however i had a baby boy now. so in order to upgrade his information with canadian immigration and obtain immigrant visa for him, can anyone tell me what are steps i need to follow. A prompt reply will be appreciated.

thnx
Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: planning to move in november but just stuck with newborn

I'd think you would have had 9 months to prepare for 'being stuck with a newborn'.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 5:53 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

I think the thread title should win Title of the Year so far...lol
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:07 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your predicament

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673226
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=620518
Old Jun 30th 2010, 6:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

paolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to beholdpaolosmythe is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
Congratulations on your predicament
hahahaa

adoption can be quite lucrative these days!
Old Jun 30th 2010, 7:59 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I second that. Sounds like a real loving new mother type of thing.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:04 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

There's nothing like a dose of good, old fashioned honesty. Thank goodness it still exists.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

kamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud ofkamikaze has much to be proud of

Maybe leaving the baby in the UK would be for the best

Last edited by kamikaze; Jun 30th 2010 at 10:31 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 10:27 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kbs003
hi
i got my immgrant visa on FSW category on april 2010. and planning to move to canada in november 2010. however i had a baby boy now. so in order to upgrade his information with canadian immigration and obtain immigrant visa for him, can anyone tell me what are steps i need to follow. A prompt reply will be appreciated.

thnx
As you can see from the above replies your use of the word 'stuck' is a clear indication that you are bad mother and that you should just call social services and hand the poor thing over as soon as possible. I'm inclined to agree, as I doubt very much what you said was just a figure of speech or something obvious like that.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 10:43 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
As you can see from the above replies your use of the word 'stuck' is a clear indication that you are bad mother and that you should just call social services and hand the poor thing over as soon as possible. I'm inclined to agree, as I doubt very much what you said was just a figure of speech or something obvious like that.
Oh Alan, stop being so testy.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:10 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan2005
The OP is a man.

What is wrong with saying "I was all set to move to another country, now there's a kid and it has buggered things up somewhat"? At least it's honest.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:12 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
The OP is a man.

What is wrong with saying "I was all set to move to another country, now there's a kid and it has buggered things up somewhat"? At least it's honest.
Well exactly.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:21 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
OMG so funny
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kbs003
hi

thnx
"...his information..." ?

Wasn't your recent baby actually a girl then? http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8431010
Old Jul 1st 2010, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by AlexInBC
"...his information..." ?

Wasn't your recent baby actually a girl then? http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8431010
Maybe he had twins and forgot to ask about the boy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.