pink slip

Old May 30th 2012, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

scottish_laddie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pink slip

Hi peeps,
what are the implication of pink slips on a passport please?
Old May 30th 2012, 5:13 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pink slip

Would you mind if I asked who put it in and where? I just googled it and it may be confirming that background checks on you have been carried out. There seem to be a few bodies who use pink slips for different purposes though. Somebody will doubtless be along to let us know.
Old May 30th 2012, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

hey thanks for the response. Its CBSA . Wld like to know if its gat any implication later after i return to scotland? Had it on my passport cos my return ticket indicates 3mths stay and ticket is ireversible but cbsa agent wldnt bulge
Old May 30th 2012, 9:07 pm
BTJ
Occasionally Useful

BTJ is on a distinguished road

Could you expand a bit more about what a pink slip is, why it was issued and what it says on it - what is the document's title/form number? Then you might get some more help.

As for CBSA issued documents having any impact on a British Citizen's right to return to the UK - there is no impact. Your ability to return to Canada - who knows until you tell us what a pink slip is.
Old May 30th 2012, 11:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottish_laddie
Hi peeps,
what are the implication of pink slips on a passport please?
You have lost your job, you are gay, you support breast cancer, you would look good in pink.
Pink slip mmm that ones got me. Was it given to you at the Airport or Land Border crossing. more details required.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 12:30 am
Just Joined

airport
Old Jun 1st 2012, 2:10 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottish_laddie
airport
I'm impressed with the detailed complexity of your additional information.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 10:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to think it might have been one of the old Customs forms E580 or something basically just reminding you that you are a visitor and that you must leave Canada and take all your crap back with you as it is only temporarily being imported. Somebody probably found an old box of them and instead of binning them decided that it might be nice to give it to you as a souvenir or memento of Canada. We also tend to do that with the instruction panel of the declaration card that you filled in on the plane but cannot figure out what Detatch Instructions in red writing means.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 4:22 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I'm impressed with the detailed complexity of your additional information.
They're very succinct people the Scots.