Photos

Old Dec 6th 2005, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Adele Thorr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photos

I am ready to log my application, however, i am struggling to get the exact size photos. Has anyone else had this problem??
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:01 pm
Lost again

john fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to beholdjohn fisher is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Photos

Originally Posted by Adele Thorr
I am ready to log my application, however, i am struggling to get the exact size photos. Has anyone else had this problem??
I think that the British passport size is the same 35x45mm, so try a photo booth and see what you think. Just a thought.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 7:25 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Its a cunning trick by CHC ... if you are referring to the passport photo's required for application which CHC says is different from std passport photo's ...the format is actually UK passport photos (as from Photo me booth or your local Tesco's). It is different I understand from Canadian passport photos but since you are in the UK thats irrelevant.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:02 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Its a cunning trick by CHC ... if you are referring to the passport photo's required for application which CHC says is different from std passport photo's ...the format is actually UK passport photos (as from Photo me booth or your local Tesco's). It is different I understand from Canadian passport photos but since you are in the UK thats irrelevant.

Thank you very much. I can certainly get tesco photos no problem. You have just finished my application for me, thank you.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by john fisher
I think that the British passport size is the same 35x45mm, so try a photo booth and see what you think. Just a thought.
Thank you kindly.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

agibson6 is on a distinguished road

When I recently renewed one of my Uk passports they send the first lot of pics back as they now have specific requirements on head size, etc .
I scanned the photos I had taken in one of the booths in a supermarket, changed the size to what they wanted, printed (they specified 600 x 600 resolution) them on photo paper and cut them to the correct size and they were accepted. Might be same for your requirement
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by john fisher
Thank you
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Fight or Flight will become famous soon enough

Hi
we had the same problem and eventually were advised to go to a photographer who would do the specific photos required. If you do this make sure you shop around we were quoted prices ranging from £10 to over a hundred for the two of us!

good luck with your application I hope it goes well
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Fight or Flight
Hi
we had the same problem and eventually were advised to go to a photographer who would do the specific photos required. If you do this make sure you shop around we were quoted prices ranging from £10 to over a hundred for the two of us!

good luck with your application I hope it goes well

Thank you for your help. Will be nice to finally get it sent.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for your help. Will be nice to finally get it sent.

if you have one in the area snappy snaps do the correct size for £4.99. we have taken ours on our digital camera and printed them out. used them for a passport renewal as well with no problems.