Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Which part of Canada is worst and why?

Which part of Canada is worst and why?

Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:09 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which part of Canada is worst and why?

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Small rural towns.

Full of witless f***tards. :curse:

R.
Like Kelowna.....
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:06 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Like Kelowna.....
Of course, it's always being said here in KlownTown. T'was the subject of debate at work this very day.

Discussion...blah blah retards blah blah dumbf**ks.

Conclusion...approx 2% of the population has an IQ adequate enough to function anywhere outside of Kelowna. 98% are retarded and can just about function in Kelowna. 99% of the non-retarded 2% came from elsewhere.

The math works....it means a non-retarded population of 2000 peeps, which I'd say is about right. Only 100 of those are originally from Kelowna.

The conversation also revolved around friendliness, degree of welcoming, etc. I won't get into the details but I'm sure you can relate. Note that I decided to observe, rather than partake in the debate and skew the outcome.

R.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 3:43 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
For me Moncton didn't live up to it's reputation
What reputation? I haven't heard of one.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:40 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
What reputation? I haven't heard of one.
I meant it's vibrant, fun loving, great food reputation. Perhaps I didn't go to the right parts.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

vanman is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i'm seriously questioning why i'm coming out to canada on a bunac visa, i'm planning on visiting some of these places is canada really this bad?
Old Apr 24th 2008, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vanman
wow i'm seriously questioning why i'm coming out to canada on a bunac visa, i'm planning on visiting some of these places is canada really this bad?
No.

It's best not to read threads like this for an accurate picture of Canada.

Better come and make up your own mind.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

flashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond reputeflashman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
And incest and bestiality. Don't forget those.
So true. After my sister divorced me I found a new sex partner but all it I ever heard was Baaaah!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:48 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

LOL no no, you are misunderstanding the whole twist. Imagine if you asked a group of people what are the worst parts of the UK. On second thoughts lets not go down that rathole.

In my travels (UK, Europe, and far east) I can honestly say that it is up to you, to what you get out of where you live. If you see everything as a battle against you personally, it will become a battle and you will hate it. If you have a sunny outlook things look and feel better.

I don't dislike many places and even if I did, I am sure if someone showed me around a place for a couple of days I would see some of the good points.

I would take what you read in this thread with a large pinch of salt, and just like when you are judging people, go with your own experience, rather than what someone else tells you.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:58 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't listen to most of the people on here- they're old and bitter for the most part.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:07 pm
Part Time Poster

MikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond reputeMikeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Its not that bad, but its also not as good as some would have you believ too

some where in the middle

Think UK with bigger gaps between the cities
Replace booze with grass, up size the cars to SUV's
increase the amount of fast food,
on average the weathers about the same (you do need to add winter to summer and divide through)
and thats about it
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:19 pm
Happy in NB

Originally Posted by geo4
Don't listen to most of the people on here- they're old and bitter for the most part.
Oi
Less of the old, and I do miss a good pint of Bitter
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:21 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Moncton's reputation.
Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
I meant it's vibrant, fun loving, great food reputation. Perhaps I didn't go to the right parts.
Nope...I didn't hear that at all...although there are plenty of varied restaurants.