Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

One phone interview done.

One phone interview done.

Old Oct 18th 2010, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default One phone interview done.

The job I'd rather want.

They are keen and thinking of what position I'd fit in to as the company is undergoing growth and reconstruction. The good thing is that the operations manager is there on a TWP himself. He just needs to sell the idea to the owner of the company to go through the process of reposting the job (his own suggestion) with more credentials requested that fit my profile and go through the LMO process for me. They definitely want to meet me when I'm over though, if we haven't jumped the LMO hurdle by then. Could explore the option of the GATS as well, possibly.

Also, had words with a producer facilitator and field producer I worked for earlier this year. The facilitator is swedish based and the other guy US based. A major CBS TV production I worked at in a managing position. Both have said they will write reference letters for me. I hope that would help as the job I want is in the film/TV industry with production services.

Going to have a chat with the ones in Oshawa as well. That'll be tomorrow as we're now past office hours.

*phew* Im tired now. And there is a leafs game tonight. Might watch that to take my mind of things (or while working on a site, I should say.)