Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?

OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?

Old Jun 10th 2012, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?

Hey Dollface, you know you can add people to your ignore list don't ya?

Some folk are just born rude, you don't need to rise to it.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 11:17 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Hey Dollface, you know you can add people to your ignore list don't ya?

Some folk are just born rude, you don't need to rise to it.
You're so right
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:18 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dollface
As stated by a previous poster - the bad press is more than enough for me, no need to check any further into things.
Good for you, I admire people that can stand by an informed opinion
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Far from me wanting to throw fuel on the fire, but it's not really about believing bad press is it? There must be a reason certain provinces don't allow them, they don't usually pick on dogs for the sake of it ("hey guys let's ban staffies, next week we'll ban miniature poodles")

Just saying...
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:02 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Far from me wanting to throw fuel on the fire, but it's not really about believing bad press is it? There must be a reason certain provinces don't allow them, they don't usually pick on dogs for the sake of it ("hey guys let's ban staffies, next week we'll ban miniature poodles")

Just saying...
Panic an dknee jerk reaction, which is then v difficult to reverse from
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Just saying...
Hey, leave the poodles alone, that's how rumours start!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Panic an dknee jerk reaction, which is then v difficult to reverse from
Maybe...or maybe not.

My dislike of the breed has nothing to do with bad press as mentioned earlier. I know first hand of 2 which turned without any reason which is enough for me...
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:24 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe...or maybe not.

My dislike of the breed has nothing to do with bad press as mentioned earlier. I know first hand of 2 which turned without any reason which is enough for me...
And that I understand and appreciate . They are big muscular dogs that need to be trained and handled properly .

They are not little cute fluff balls but that's what makes the world turn. I prefer large short haired dogs, small ones don't do it for me, but hey ho !
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

And that I understand and appreciate . They are big muscular dogs that need to be trained and handled properly .

They are not little cute fluff balls but that's what makes the world turn. I prefer large short haired dogs, small ones don't do it for me, but hey ho !
No they don't do anything for me either. They're a funny shape! Sorry Staffie lovers
Old Jun 11th 2012, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

clay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to allclay is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dollface
somethings/people just aint worth it.
Your great.. your posts have brightened my Monday morning up... and I will now be more aware of these " Devil dogs " in the future..
In case your interested the Staffy isn't even in the top 10 list of dogs that bite people in the UK, number 1 is the collie, this is from research by the way and not qouted out of a tabloid newspaper..
Old Jun 11th 2012, 6:23 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer large short haired dogs, small ones don't do it for me, but hey ho !
You haven't met mine yet

He's the ultimate seawall pulling machine (if i were single that is)
Attached Thumbnails OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?-photo-47-.jpg   OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?-photo-41-.jpg   OK to bring Staffordshire Bull Terriers to Canada?-wally.jpg  
Old Jun 11th 2012, 6:29 am
half a century

Originally Posted by el_richo
You haven't met mine yet

Short haired so ok

Actually of the small dogs I like pugsn boston terriers ans french and normal bull dogs also english bulls
Maybe I like "odd" dogs!!!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

scheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud ofscheherazade has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by el_richo
You haven't met mine yet

Yup, I can see why - he is such a cutie!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:14 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clay
Your great.. your posts have brightened my Monday morning up... and I will now be more aware of these " Devil dogs " in the future..
In case your interested the Staffy isn't even in the top 10 list of dogs that bite people in the UK, number 1 is the collie, this is from research by the way and not qouted out of a tabloid newspaper..
Glad to be of service.

I can see collies being that way, have known 3 that are.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:18 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scheherazade
Yup, I can see why - he is such a cutie!

Really...you ought to get your eyes checked If that saying pets look like their owners is true, then we know what el-richo looks like

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.