Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

North East BC Anyone?

North East BC Anyone?

Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:45 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East BC Anyone?

Originally Posted by Surrey Expat
Our daughter is special needs and guess we have been fortunate, SD33 have been awesome. She had a TA in the early years, although they did cut back after a while. She has been given a laptop to use, to the dismay of fellow students. The teachers have worked very hard with her, she is doing exceptionally well. Like you say sometimes you have to stand up for them a bit though, but guess that's the same anywhere.

Which part of town are you in?
Promontory. You are out in Rosedale I think you said? The type of kids I deal with are usually at the bottom of the pile for most things; getting TA hours for them is like pulling teeth.:curse: I am genuinely glad that your daughter got help, maybe the tide is finally turning.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:46 am
Banned

Surrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond reputeSurrey Expat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North East BC Anyone?

Originally Posted by dingbat
Promontory. You are out in Rosedale I think you said? The type of kids I deal with are usually at the bottom of the pile for most things; getting TA hours for them is like pulling teeth.:curse: I am genuinely glad that your daughter got help, maybe the tide is finally turning.
East Chilliwack, near Fairfield Island, can see Promontory from the living room window. Not today though, you guys are up in the clouds.