Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

no visa no fee in uk

no visa no fee in uk

Old May 12th 2003, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

richardwhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default no visa no fee in uk

thanks to everybody for the feedback to my previous posts.

i think i,m very close to the 75 points as things stand. with a good lawyer and a nice bit of window dressing i will definitly be there.

does anybody know of any emmigration lawyers in the uk that operate on a no visa no fee basis?

or is it better to try and apply for the residence visa by myself?

your feedback would be welcome as always
Old May 12th 2003, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

daisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to alldaisymoll is a name known to all

I really don't think the Visa application is that difficult to do. I think it even states on the application that you should be able to complete it without the need to hire anyone.

Believe me it will not totally screw you up if you do something wrong anyway, we had to submit some extra stuff that we had left out, it didn't slow the process down.

Do no try and make it more difficult than it is, it is quite straightforward.
Old May 13th 2003, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

richardwhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by daisymoll
I really don't think the Visa application is that difficult to do. I think it even states on the application that you should be able to complete it without the need to hire anyone.

Believe me it will not totally screw you up if you do something wrong anyway, we had to submit some extra stuff that we had left out, it didn't slow the process down.

Do no try and make it more difficult than it is, it is quite straightforward.

How long did the whole process take you from submition of the application to the issue of the visa?