Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Newbie saying hiya!

Newbie saying hiya!

Old May 12th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie saying hiya!

Originally Posted by Mim_Pangers
Hi everyone!

I am a brand new member. My husband has been on here for months browsing around and getting tips. I am now getting hooked!

I am a 33yr old working mum in Reading, UK. My husband and I have 2 gorgeous girls (age 6 and almost 1). We have a dog & a cat too....

We have PNP status and are in the final throws of receiving our visas (Passports going this week, medicals etc all complete). We are due to go to Edmonton by the end of June 2008. Husband is the advance party, with me and the girls following once the house is sold.

So very excited but also very daunted by how much there is to do and organise in potentially a short space of time.

I just want to go to sleep and wake up a few months in the future when all the hard work and hassle of moving have happened!

Anyway, hope to get to chat to some of you as I do more research.

Mim x

Hello Mim,

Im also a relativly new member to this forum, as others have also said, if its any consolation I know how you feel with regards to getting all the stuff done and organised - it is very daunting. Im on my own so I have no one to remind me of things I have to do! However it maybe a little easier for me on the other side of the pond, as I will live with my friend over there, until I feel my feet, just deciding what to do now about the house in the current property situation - sell or rent!!!?? thats all I keep thinking of, really cant decide!

Any way welcome and the day will come soon when you can look around - and say...all that hard work but I did it!! thats what I keep thinking!

Paul