Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

New Zoom Discount Code

New Zoom Discount Code

Old May 4th 2008, 7:02 pm
Nearly there! Tick, tock!

Erinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to all
Smile New Zoom Discount Code

10% from UK

Promotional Code = UKSPRING2008.
Old May 4th 2008, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Zoom Discount Code

Thanks for that, just been about 2hrs on internet comparing prices, do you know if that code has an expiry date? Wanting to book 'oneway' flight to Vancouver in August.
Old May 4th 2008, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

It says:

YOU HAVE A VALID CODE!

Book Before April 30th and Receive

10% Off

On travel between May 1 - October 31

Valid on all flights departing the UK to Canada, the USA & Bermuda. Must book a round trip ticket, Valid on new bookings only

But it might have been extended as the other 10% one (from Canada) seemed to be...
Old May 4th 2008, 9:07 pm

Erinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to allErinbrooke is a name known to all
Smile Re: New Zoom Discount Code

It was only advertised in 'The Times' today.

The advert states:

USA, Canada and Bermuda.

10% Off All Flights.

Small Print - Valid for online bookings only. Offer valid till May 15th for return bookings. Travel Period from may 1st till October 31st 2008.
Old May 4th 2008, 9:11 pm

Smile Re: New Zoom Discount Code

Mind you, Canadian Affair are also advertising in The Times today, quoting 'From £199 return, inc. taxes' to Toronto, Ottowa, Montreal, Halifax and Fredericton.
Old May 4th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I just booked Gatwick to Halifax for June and Canadian Affair were at least £40 a ticket more expensive than Zoom even before I applied the discount code.

I don't know where the £199 tickets were but they certainly weren't for Halifax in June.
Old May 5th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys,
were do you put the promotional code i cant seem to find a place for it on there website.
Cheers
Old May 5th 2008, 6:56 pm

Cool Re: New Zoom Discount Code

left hand side of the screen - where you are inputing your flights, above the outgoing airport there is a tab saying ' Promotional Code'.
Click on that first before you input your flight requirements and it will take you from there.
Old May 5th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Erinbrooke,
thanks for that,i will need to get stronger glasses
cheers
Arty & Co

Originally Posted by Erinbrooke
left hand side of the screen - where you are inputing your flights, above the outgoing airport there is a tab saying ' Promotional Code'.
Click on that first before you input your flight requirements and it will take you from there.
Old May 6th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

thundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nicethundercat600 is just really nice

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
I just booked Gatwick to Halifax for June and Canadian Affair were at least £40 a ticket more expensive than Zoom even before I applied the discount code.

I don't know where the £199 tickets were but they certainly weren't for Halifax in June.

i second that - no sign of them when i booked either! lol
must have been those 6 seats that sold in the first 5 mins of the dates opening up! :roll:
it's like the nationwide ad where they use low rates to "hoike" you in!
but zoom still came out cheaper and more convenient than CA
Old May 6th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

I see the flights for $199 (even some for $149 & $179) when I do my search but then when they add the taxes on it goes up to $388+...

From all the searches I've done over the past few days, zoom is by far the cheapest. On zoom I'm being quoted: $738.78 return flight from Montreal to Gatwick - just found out that there is no longer a flight route form Montreal to Manchester!

All other sites are quoting at least: $925 ($200 dif)

To fly from Montreal to Manchester (doing one stop) it's going to cost at least: $1,363 ....ouch. Quite shocking considering I was only paying $850 last August!!!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Dollydd will become famous soon enough

Have you tried Airtransat/Globespan & CanadianAffair?
Old May 6th 2008, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Giggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant futureGiggles2080 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dollydd
Have you tried Airtransat/Globespan & CanadianAffair?
Yes to Air Transat & Canadian Affair...will check out Globespan!

Cheers Dollydd!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

OK, so I'm happy! I found a flight on Canadian Affair for a flight from Montreal to Dublin for $794 return, then I found a flight from Dublin to Liverpool for $30 return! So, all-in-all it will cost $824 which is cheaper than what I paid last year!!! Plus it's better this way as I'm from Liverpool and my parents live about 25 mins from the airport!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dollydd will become famous soon enough