Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:01 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Er nope, I think WE had the dancers as we exchanged and completed on our house on Thursday (only took 12 weeks from the offer)
Hang in there - the right buyer will come along soon - house selling dancers are coming your way!
Flossie
Oh Flossie those dancers are doing their job, well done
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by kate white
I think I have the dancers looks like we have sold will find out on mondaymonday we had the nosey parkers :curse:thursday a couple came out and fell in love with the place and will be seeing their bank manager on monday so will find out then we have someone calling tomorrow Ive never been so tidy in my life bloody hard work this selling lark and my brats keep messing the place as Im cleaning:curse:if the place sells I will send on the dancers

KATE
that sounds really promising best of luck
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Well I spent 6 hours scrubbng and tidying tools away on Wednesday, viewers arrived and loved the house. They spent about an hour looking round and appeared really positive, their son lives down the road, they have no chain.......too good to be true. They left saying they would be in touch (they'd put an offer in on the house over the road in June but pulled out when he started messing them around and putting price up) so we was really positive they'd make an offer.

Estate agents phoned today saying they'd given really good feedback............but...........they had seen a nice bungalow and put an offer in for that.

Sharon
sorry to hear that Sharon, still keeping the fingers crossed for you
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:25 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news Flossie and hopefully for you too Kate...keep up the hard work
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
I think I have the dancers looks like we have sold will find out on mondaymonday we had the nosey parkers :curse:thursday a couple came out and fell in love with the place and will be seeing their bank manager on monday so will find out then we have someone calling tomorrow Ive never been so tidy in my life bloody hard work this selling lark and my brats keep messing the place as Im cleaning:curse:if the place sells I will send on the dancers

KATE
Oh wow Kate - I certainly hope that they get what they want from their Bank Manager and make an offer that you can accept. It would be so amazing to have it sold so soon. Good luck, thumbs crossed.

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Er nope, I think WE had the dancers as we exchanged and completed on our house on Thursday (only took 12 weeks from the offer)
Hang in there - the right buyer will come along soon - house selling dancers are coming your way!
Flossie
Congrats on the completion!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Ahh all the best peeps, keep us posted.

My brother-in-law and family, have just sold their house and went over to Calgary to buy another last week. Well they found one and had their offer excepted and hoping to complete mid Jan lucky buggers

Cheers all,
Carl
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Great news Flossie and hopefully for you too Kate...keep up the hard work
Hopefully some one will now pay my bill for those bloody dancing monkey's i sent. As 1 or 2 of them expect me to feed them
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hopefully some one will now pay my bill for those bloody dancing monkey's i sent. As 1 or 2 of them expect me to feed them

Send the bill to Rob4BC. He's loaded
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Well you know what they say: "Pay peanuts and get monkeys!"
Old Nov 4th 2007, 9:00 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

i hope next week is good to us all, with offers etc
we have our open house on saturday, so really hoping that they will be some proper buyers coming

Kate nip down here and sell mine, seems like we are going to be here forever now, re-worded the asking price so hoping and all
We just want to get back over now, next trip alberta to see if we can fall in love.....heres hoping
Old Nov 4th 2007, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Gill you're next Congrats to everybody who's had good news this week and fingers crossed for all that need it.

Gremmie I gave them dancers cheese and wine when they were here
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=RodRos&Co.;5510048]Gill you're next Congrats to everybody who's had good news this week and fingers crossed for all that need it.

Gremmie I gave them dancers cheese and wine when they were here [/QUOTE]

Yeh and look what came of it,bloody Alvic has now got aires and graces and whants to go to Switzerland, for more chease and wine,,,,thanks a bunch,,i'll never get a replacement chimp for the Bognor booking at Xmas:curse::curse:
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:18 pm

[QUOTE=Gremmie;5511267]
Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Gill you're next Congrats to everybody who's had good news this week and fingers crossed for all that need it.

Gremmie I gave them dancers cheese and wine when they were here [/QUOTE]

Yeh and look what came of it,bloody Alvic has now got aires and graces and whants to go to Switzerland, for more chease and wine,,,,thanks a bunch,,i'll never get a replacement chimp for the Bognor booking at Xmas:curse::curse:
Eh...and don't forget the Swiss Chocolate and a lovely chocolate fondue
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Alvic;5511482]

Eh...and don't forget the Swiss Chocolate and a lovely chocolate fondue
Now i know for sure that you're bananas,,Schoggi fondue never heard of it
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:49 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

second couple came loved it want it now and said they hope the other couple dont get the cash to buywe must have done somethin rightnow thats a first eather that or robbies mom has set us up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.