Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need dancers we have a viewing and WP application returned

Originally Posted by boxerdog03
Well I spent 6 hours scrubbng and tidying tools away on Wednesday, viewers arrived and loved the house. They spent about an hour looking round and appeared really positive, their son lives down the road, they have no chain.......too good to be true. They left saying they would be in touch (they'd put an offer in on the house over the road in June but pulled out when he started messing them around and putting price up) so we was really positive they'd make an offer.

Estate agents phoned today saying they'd given really good feedback............but...........they had seen a nice bungalow and put an offer in for that.

Sharon
Oh Sharon - disappointing I know, but it was a good viewing, they did like it and an hour is a good long viewing, so take something positive from it.
There will be others who like it and will want it.

Good luck for the next viewing.

Rob.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Well I spent 6 hours scrubbng and tidying tools away on Wednesday, viewers arrived and loved the house. They spent about an hour looking round and appeared really positive, their son lives down the road, they have no chain.......too good to be true. They left saying they would be in touch (they'd put an offer in on the house over the road in June but pulled out when he started messing them around and putting price up) so we was really positive they'd make an offer.

Estate agents phoned today saying they'd given really good feedback............but...........they had seen a nice bungalow and put an offer in for that.

Sharon
Keep the dancers a bit longer, we've accepted an offer on our house so fingers crossed we wont be needing them again.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. Must admit I had thought of seeing if the estate agents had their address, if it's stairs they are worried about I could send them info on stair lifts
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Keep the dancers a bit longer, we've accepted an offer on our house so fingers crossed we wont be needing them again.
Oh wow, congrats, here's holding thumbs all goes smoothly.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, forgot to say Congrats
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Hold tight the BE dancers have arrived
Attached Files
File Type: wmv
07 10 13 Riverdance.wmv (2.16 MB, 39 views)
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:23 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey youWe're tired, we need a few days off - dont know what sort of Manager you are, slave driver
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:24 am

Thanks guys. Must admit I had thought of seeing if the estate agents had their address, if it's stairs they are worried about I could send them info on stair lifts
Sorry to hear about the viewers, we had six like that:curse:It is maddening, but fingers crossed for the next lot
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:25 am

Great news Ros I'm pleased for you.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:39 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have the dancers looks like we have sold will find out on mondaymonday we had the nosey parkers :curse:thursday a couple came out and fell in love with the place and will be seeing their bank manager on monday so will find out then we have someone calling tomorrow Ive never been so tidy in my life bloody hard work this selling lark and my brats keep messing the place as Im cleaning:curse:if the place sells I will send on the dancers

KATE
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 2:44 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kate white
I think I have the dancers
Er nope, I think WE had the dancers as we exchanged and completed on our house on Thursday (only took 12 weeks from the offer)
Hang in there - the right buyer will come along soon - house selling dancers are coming your way!
Flossie
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys and galls, trying not to get too excited but its looking good.

Rosie
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 5:34 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Flossie and Jim
Er nope, I think WE had the dancers as we exchanged and completed on our house on Thursday (only took 12 weeks from the offer)
Hang in there - the right buyer will come along soon - house selling dancers are coming your way!
Flossie
congrats flossie lets hope we sell next week
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 7:00 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats fantastic news, fingers crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.