Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

A national do not call list...finally, sort of

A national do not call list...finally, sort of

Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

canbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A national do not call list...finally, sort of

thankyou Steve. One very happy lady.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

Well I have listed my numbers.

Even if it doesn't stop all calls (because some of them are exempt) every little helps in my book.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iananddave
I just stick the phone beside my ipod speakers and play them a little hold music.

Something suitably awful, annoying and repetitive I hope
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Effective September 30th of this year we will be able to have our names placed on a do not call list and telemarketers will supposedly not be able to call.

Telemarketers bite the dust on Sept. 30
Thanks for starting this thread steve as a reminder for me to sign us up. I had forgotten all about it.