Nanny 911

Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nanny 911

I totally agree with you. we are each good at certain things and we should use these skills efficiently to support each other. There are many things that i am unable to do and thats what makes the world go around.
I hope you didn't think that this came from me! I would never judge anyone.
I am working full time with other children and my children are well adjusted as well. So there is room for total balance all round.
I don't think any of us are prepared for children and it is a big shock for anyone at first. Being responsible for that little persons life. I often say that i wish i had the knowledge i have now when my children were young. I guess i was lucky that they did turn out so well.
It is one big learning curve and we continue to learn each day!