Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

moving to canada

moving to canada

Old May 25th 2009, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

MartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud ofMartianTom has much to be proud of
Default Re: moving to canada

Originally Posted by rags
i understand its not going to be easy but is it worth it.
is it a better way of life.would i have more money in my pocket.
Is it worth it? Blimey... how do you answer such a question? What is it that you dislike about the country you're trying to leave? What is it that appeals about the country you're thinking of going to? Is it a better way of life compared to what? What are your values and principles? What do you want out of life?

If having more money in your pocket is one of your primary motives, then you probably don't have to look quite so far away. Can't you get a promotion at work? Can't you study for qualifications that will enable you to get a better paid job?

Canada's a lot easier than the US to get into, but there are still some stiff prerequisites. Higher education and work experience in an area where they have the most need are both important. Check out the requirements on the CIC website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Good luck.

Last edited by MartianTom; May 25th 2009 at 9:59 pm.
Old May 26th 2009, 9:06 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all
Default Re: moving to canada

Why is the US so hard to get into when it's know for immigrants?