Reload this Page >

Moving back To UK In Need of Moving Help

Moving back To UK In Need of Moving Help

Old May 8th 2023, 8:42 pm
Just Joined

Emma103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back To UK In Need of Moving Help

Hi All
We are moving back to England this summer and I am need of a company that provides a container that you can pack yourself and then they collect it from your house and ship it back to the UK. I know there are companies out there that provide this service because we have moved back to UK before (dont ask) however the company we used before is no longer in service,
Just wondered if there was any recommendations out there.

Thanks in advanced
Old May 10th 2023, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back To UK In Need of Moving Help

Originally Posted by Emma103
Hi All
We are moving back to England this summer and I am need of a company that provides a container that you can pack yourself and then they collect it from your house and ship it back to the UK. I know there are companies out there that provide this service because we have moved back to UK before (dont ask) however the company we used before is no longer in service,
Just wondered if there was any recommendations out there.

Thanks in advanced
Maybe post this in the UK forum, plenty of Canadian expats have moved to the UK so they will maybe have a better understanding. All the best
Old May 10th 2023, 7:36 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back To UK In Need of Moving Help

Always use Seven Seas.

https://www.sevenseasworldwide.com