Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moved: Question: What Looks And Sounds Like America, But Feels Like England?

Moved: Question: What Looks And Sounds Like America, But Feels Like England?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:04 pm
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Moved: Question: What Looks And Sounds Like America, But Feels Like England?

Of course I am aware of all the problems people have with canada. I have been to canada many times and also done a freelance job out there. I am big enough to make my own mind about canada. At end of the day we live by the choices we make. Theres many things worng with were I live in UK and I am sure will be many things wrong with Canada. My main decision to move there is the life style which I know for fact 100% is better then where I live. So sorry but I think I can make my own mind up as I know more about my situation then anyone on here can tell me. Good luck to all in following your dreams.
ps nothing wrong with rose tinted glasses. If I did not have them I would not have the balls to move abroad by my self.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:36 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moved: Question: What Looks And Sounds Like America, But Feels Like England?

A. Souv you're a complete wind up merchant but I love you to bits!

B. Yeah, yeah canada's not the land of milk and honey, OP has their view, great. If anyone is going to Canada thinking it IS the land of milk and honey they deserve everything they get. Life is what YOU make it, wherever that is! That includes working bloody hard, paying taxes and getting bugg her all thanks from your kids!

C
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:47 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire bob and matt
A. Souv you're a complete wind up merchant but I love you to bits!

B. Yeah, yeah canada's not the land of milk and honey, OP has their view, great. If anyone is going to Canada thinking it IS the land of milk and honey they deserve everything they get. Life is what YOU make it, wherever that is! That includes working bloody hard, paying taxes and getting bugg her all thanks from your kids!
44 years I've been here and now someone tells me it's not the land of milk and honey.

Woe is me what am I to do, here I thought I'd found nirvana only to be told I'm wrong. I'm gutted, devastated, I may as well just curl up and cry.

Oh well it's another day tomorrow, onward and upward, no point in dwelling on the past.

Cheers
Steve
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:51 pm
Happy as a pig in treacle

claire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud ofclaire bob and matt has much to be proud of

Oh well it's another day tomorrow, onward and upward, no point in dwelling on the past.

Cheers
Steve[/QUOTE]

What was that Monty Python song again?:confused oh yeah......altogether now (starts to sing...uh oh )......always look on the bright side of life....da dum di dum di dum....
C