Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Moved: Ontario or Manitoba

Moved: Ontario or Manitoba

Old Jul 5th 2007, 3:30 pm
Journeyman Canadian

scimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of lightscimdarren is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moved: Ontario or Manitoba

Originally Posted by Howard1944
scimdarren, your quote that many Canadians think the GTA is the centre of the world says it all, MANY CANADIANS.

Dryden, Kenora, the Soo, etc, all Rural areas, horrible Weather, limited prospects, those with any get up and go, got up and went.

Life is more than cheap housing and short commutes, BUT I am a city person, I prefer Chicago to Boulder, New York to Omaha, I would much rather be on the freeway in the middle of life than sitting on the side watching it go by.

The beauty of Canada is you have those choices, the other beauty is your accent doesn't out you into a specific social Class, By Gum.
Howard1944, I find your manner here very obnoxious in that you make statements as if they are fact and not YOUR opinion, you have been absolutely no help to the original poster.
I am sure you love yourself, but you need to be aware that you do not portray yourself as that nice a person.

Darren
Old Jul 6th 2007, 1:09 am
Banned

Howard1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud ofHoward1944 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moved: Ontario or Manitoba

scimmdarren, I find your post totally officious, I will not respond to a troll.