More reasons to leave the uk

More reasons to leave the uk

Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:37 pm
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough
Default Re: More reasons to leave the uk

Originally Posted by Happydayz
how true...i deal daily with young girls telling me they hope the have yet another child on the way, as it means more benifit.....what kind of a country rewards our youth with cash for kids!!!! I know this may offend but belive me I deal with this daily and I cant get my head round it!!!!.........so I to cant wait to get away from it!
These scum bags should be steralised that would help solve one problem if they cant support kids they shouldnt have them
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Laughing Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Z3M
These scum bags should be steralised that would help solve one problem if they cant support kids they shouldnt have them
errrrrr.... bit harsh there.

I think these girls should be given the incentive to get out of the poverty trap by being able to earn more working then they do on benefits. Most people on benefits can only get minimum wage so they end up getting less money working then they get from the government. Lots of dolies i know are experts in the benefits system.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:00 pm
Dazed & Confused

therobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud of

I think working people (middle england as the MP's call it) find it gauling that they pay for everything..and then you get some halfwit on trisha in the morning saying that he needs to earn £300 a week to make it work for him...£300 when he has the IQ of a pair of socks.... I dispair
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:03 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frankieforehead
The last Straw....
brilliant frankie

PMSL at this one, a typical chav set of wheels, probably has a peco exhaust on it as well.

Nice one matey

Eddie
Attached Images  
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Laughing Man is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally i think there is some sort of national psychosis going on in the uk. We're made to feel guilty about being British, too proud to be Europian, we cant stand Bush but were in his back pocket.

Our national identity seems to lurk at the bottom of the twentyfith pint of beer. Living in this country seems now to be more a question of survival than quality of life, for the seventh richest country in the world these economic and social problems are just absurd.

Sorry to bitch about this but the Uk has taken the values of social justice and applied them to the rest of the world then forgotten about its own population.

My brother and I were both taken out of school and taught at home because of the god awful schools we went to, the culture of celebrating ignorance has become too ingrained in every level of society.

We're all told we can be pop stars so is it any wonder we feel resentful having to scrub the toilet.

But must'nt grumble eh.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 1:16 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Happydayz
.what kind of a country rewards our youth with cash for kids!!!!
Australia for one. Singapore for another, and Canada too until not too long ago.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Laughing Man
We're all told we can be pop stars so is it any wonder we feel resentful having to scrub the toilet.

But must'nt grumble eh.

You've just crushed my dreams of being a singer laughing man .........

LOL (only kidding)
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by deborah mccarthy
What about if you work you get nothing. If you are on Benefits the world is your oyster.

I hate the place I am in Let me out of here !!!!
Benefit makes me howl!!! Its easy to spot those on free dinners, theyre the ones in the Prada shoes!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Patsy
Benefit makes me howl!!! Its easy to spot those on free dinners, theyre the ones in the Prada shoes!!

lol..think i need to calm down
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

The people who sell the Big Issue have better trainers than my boys and they are supposed to be skint and homeless. GET A JOB PAY YOUR WAY!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:51 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Judging someone by their Trainers...is there anything more british than that
Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

deborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura aboutdeborah mccarthy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by iaink
Judging someone by their Trainers...is there anything more british than that
LOL It is the 1st thing you notice as they approach you for your well earned £1 They have named trainers. I dont. nedless to say I don't by the Big Issue.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

LOL It is the 1st thing you notice as they approach you for your well earned £1 They have named trainers. I dont. nedless to say I don't by the Big Issue.
Ah, ah, it's £1.40 now...or at least in Birmingham. Inflation, you know!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Ah, ah, it's £1.40 now...or at least in Birmingham. Inflation, you know!
Still a £1 in Birkenhead (over the water from Liverpool) if you are not sure.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:12 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

The people who sell the Big Issue have better trainers than my boys and they are supposed to be skint and homeless. GET A JOB PAY YOUR WAY!!
I thought selling The Big Issue was a job.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe their shoes could have been donated? or perhaps they're a gift from someone? or that the wearer bought them from a charity shop?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.