meet up

Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of
Default meet up

Anyone fancy doing a Canadian thing like meeting up at the Sandown show, and getting to know people you dont know from Adam, but have one thing in common,The desire to live in Canada.
We dont have to spend the day with each other just say hi or have a coffee
Old Feb 19th 2006, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice
Default Re: meet up

Originally Posted by debiharper
Excellent, but you get custody of the kids for the day
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Rachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant future

Anyone fancy doing a Canadian thing like meeting up at the Sandown show, and getting to know people you dont know from Adam, but have one thing in common,The desire to live in Canada.

Sounds good. We are going on the Sunday as we will be flying back into Heathrow on the Friday morning after landing in Toronto! busy weekend!!
Old Feb 19th 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

JezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really niceJezHarper is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rachelmark
Sounds good. We are going on the Sunday as we will be landing back at Heathrow after landing in Toronto on the Friday morning! busy weekend!!
Very busy weekend, but as you'll be landing, I'm sure you'd put up with anything
Old Feb 19th 2006, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of

Sounds good we are going on the Friday, not that you are a million miles away from us in Bristol!! Let us know
Old Feb 19th 2006, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

debiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud ofdebiharper has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wallace

Sounds good we are going on the Friday, not that you are a million miles away from us in Bristol!! Let us know
Hi

We would like to go on the Friday but cant really take the kids out of school, as oldest is getting ready for SATS.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds good. We are going on the Sunday as we will be flying back into Heathrow on the Friday morning after landing in Toronto! busy weekend!!
I think we will be going on the Sunday.Its a nicer drive on a Sunday to London
Old Feb 19th 2006, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

wallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud ofwallace has much to be proud of

Hi

We would like to go on the Friday but cant really take the kids out of school, as oldest is getting ready for SATS.
Never mind, I agree you can not take you eldest out of school when he is preparing for SATS. How far along in the immigration process are you?
Feel free to PM me for a chat seeing as we cant meet up
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

happylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant future

Hi, we're going to the show on Saturday probably, BUT live in Wiltshire and can easily do a coffee shop/pub meet in Bristol, (a good locale for Devon dudes, too). Always good to meet like minded people and share ideas.

We'll be off to Calgary - Holiday/Fact finding, end March.

Cheers.
Old Feb 19th 2006, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by happylandings
Hi, we're going to the show on Saturday probably, BUT live in Wiltshire and can easily do a coffee shop/pub meet in Bristol, (a good locale for Devon dudes, too). Always good to meet like minded people and share ideas.

We'll be off to Calgary - Holiday/Fact finding, end March.

Cheers.

Yea sounds cool, would be great for all to meet up somewhere. Ive got 3 kids so in order to make life easier for us, it need to be somewhere where they can play or be locked in a cupboard Everybody welcome if we fix a destination .
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevinm will become famous soon enoughkevinm will become famous soon enough

Could someone tell me more about this Sandown meet. Do you need tickets and what dates is it on. I cant seem to find anything about it online.
Thanks
Old Feb 20th 2006, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kevinm
Could someone tell me more about this Sandown meet. Do you need tickets and what dates is it on. I cant seem to find anything about it online.
Thanks
Hi Kevin

www.emigrate2006.co.uk is the web site.It is on 17-19th March at Sandown Exhibition Centre.It was very good last year. All the info is on the site. If you need more info just shout.

Debbie
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Rachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant future

I think we will be going on the Sunday.Its a nicer drive on a Sunday to London
Let me know about meeting up. We are bringing one of our three kids with us- he is nine, so cannot leave him behind like the other two!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

happylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant futurehappylandings has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: meet up

Let me know about meeting up. We are bringing one of our three kids with us- he is nine, so cannot leave him behind like the other two!

To all who would like to meet. We could choose a well know 'Family Pub' for people who have young children, if that's easier. Or a park....somewhere.
Meet on a Sunday?
Make the date in advance enough for people to clear diaries, e.g.
May 7th? PM.

I suggest a place in Bristol / Bath? Can post Venue name and we'll check their website for directions.

If Bath is ok for you, and May 7th, I can find a Venue, as I often work there and can get a place sorted. Let me know.

Cheers.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by happylandings
To all who would like to meet. We could choose a well know 'Family Pub' for people who have young children, if that's easier. Or a park....somewhere.
Meet on a Sunday?
Make the date in advance enough for people to clear diaries, e.g.
May 7th? PM.

I suggest a place in Bristol / Bath? Can post Venue name and we'll check their website for directions.

If Bath is ok for you, and May 7th, I can find a Venue, as I often work there and can get a place sorted. Let me know.

Cheers.
Fantastic what an organised person 7th may is good for us.Bath is good for us. Possible venue could be Victoria park and bring a picnic or anywhere where my little devils can be seen but not heard They are not really that bad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.