Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

For the Mac Users

For the Mac Users

Old Nov 12th 2004, 9:56 am
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light
Default For the Mac Users

Choose you favourite colour, cut out, fold up and cherish forever!

http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...T-iMac-Red.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...T-iMacBlue.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...MacAntique.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...-imacBondi.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...-iMacGrape.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...acGraphite.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...T-iMacLime.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...T-iMacSage.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...iMacStrawb.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/dragontongu...T-iMacTang.jpg

His and Hers matching IMacs

http://www.laughs.com.au/Funstuff/imac.jpg

Common theme here

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.p...dd846/666df77e
http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.p...dd846/72f7b452

Finally what I really think of Macs

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.p...dd846/288a2f1b

Ok now Willimore and MacMike are gonna kill me :scared:

Last edited by SirTainly; Nov 12th 2004 at 10:10 am.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: For the Mac Users

You have altogether WAY TO MUCH time on your hands....for a systems engineer.......but that colour green does compliment your face.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

That's some funny stuff
Attached Thumbnails For the Mac Users-2476151050537927.jpg  
Old Nov 12th 2004, 4:37 pm
The Green Engine

SirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of lightSirTainly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
You have altogether WAY TO MUCH time on your hands....for a systems engineer.......but that colour green does compliment your face.
Been waiting for something today, so had plenty of time

The graphite one matches my eyes if that's what you mean ?

If a linux user group is a LUG..a Mac one would be a MUG...got that right!

Last edited by SirTainly; Nov 12th 2004 at 4:39 pm.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys only just logged in and boy oh boy what a great colour choice you have in all those pics – never mind what you do with them they are still real cool to look at. Wonder when PC’s will come out of their drab era of existence and start looking like an interesting piece of technology in the modern world (would you really buy a new car, suite or shirt if the only colour choice you had was black or cream yeeech). But then as the vast majority of PC users are in a bank, call centre or working in some other ‘number crunching’ environment they are not really the ‘thinkers/designers’ of this colourful world in which we live are they. And oh boy that new G5 is just mind blowing and I believe it’s the fastest PC around at the moment is it not.

Originally Posted by SirTainly
Choose you favourite colour, cut out, fold up and cherish forever!

Ok now Willimore and MacMike are gonna kill me :scared:
PS to Willmore
I think I am going to need your help in a little while so get ready.
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been waiting for something today, so had plenty of time

The graphite one matches my eyes if that's what you mean ?

If a linux user group is a LUG..a Mac one would be a MUG...got that right!
No, I was speaking of "being green with envy" for not being a Mac user.....but then we all can't be on the winning team.......

Where is that joy stick.......
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by macmike41
Hi guys only just logged in and boy oh boy what a great colour choice you have in all those pics – never mind what you do with them they are still real cool to look at. Wonder when PC’s will come out of their drab era of existence and start looking like an interesting piece of technology in the modern world (would you really buy a new car, suite or shirt if the only colour choice you had was black or cream yeeech). But then as the vast majority of PC users are in a bank, call centre or working in some other ‘number crunching’ environment they are not really the ‘thinkers/designers’ of this colourful world in which we live are they. And oh boy that new G5 is just mind blowing and I believe it’s the fastest PC around at the moment is it not.

PS to Willmore
I think I am going to need your help in a little while so get ready.
Sounds pretty ominous....but I'm on "red alert".....just let me know.....I will be in and out however. We are experiencing sunshine so my be at the beach.......I know life is really touch sometimes
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:49 pm
The Green Engine

Sounds pretty ominous....but I'm on "red alert".....just let me know.....I will be in and out however. We are experiencing sunshine so my be at the beach.......I know life is really touch sometimes
Mike..one word..."Shuttle", nice PC in silver, so it matches my TV, DVD, HI-FI and car.

Willmore..Green with envy that you have a computer with a half eaten fruit on it..I don't want anything half eaten
Old Nov 12th 2004, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Green with envy that you have a computer with a half eaten fruit on it..I don't want anything half eaten [/QUOTE]

Those PC fellows have you so brainwashed you wouldn't know a good computer if it came up and "bit you in the leg"......just wait till I get my ibook......you'll never hear the end of it.....I might even honour you with a picture if you're really nice to me......

Where did MacMike go...thought he was going to be around today.....
Old Nov 12th 2004, 11:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

macmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond reputemacmike41 has a reputation beyond repute

Shuttle, Shuttle er I thought a shuttle was a boring old bus/train/plane you caught on the way to work - but if its really a PC in a colour other than black or cream then I stand corrected MrT - (bet it costs a few bob though as it must be a none standard one). By the way what make is it, there are so many different manufacturers of non Mac PC's that its difficult to know what are good ones and what are bad ones.

Mike..one word..."Shuttle", nice PC in silver, so it matches my TV, DVD, HI-FI and car.

Willmore..Green with envy that you have a computer with a half eaten fruit on it..I don't want anything half eaten
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Well I'm a mac convert. I'm still impressed with my wife's ibook. I do need to upgrade my ageing laptop and I am trying to decide whether to go for an Apple Powerbook, or a PC that I will put Linux on. In any case I have decided I'm going to drop Microsoft. US$300 for the Windows, US$500 for Office...it's getting ridiculous.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CalgaryAMC
Well I'm a mac convert. I'm still impressed with my wife's ibook. I do need to upgrade my ageing laptop and I am trying to decide whether to go for an Apple Powerbook, or a PC that I will put Linux on. In any case I have decided I'm going to drop Microsoft. US$300 for the Windows, US$500 for Office...it's getting ridiculous.
Get the powerbook, get the powerbook....then you can post a picture of it....and I can drool all over the picture.

Wanted one so badly I could taste it....but ended up with an ibook with a superdrive,14" just out on the market....but have heard really good reviews. You have great prices in the States, with the exchange rate, the pwoerbook is expensive in Canada.

Keep me posted on what you decide, and don't forget I want a picture.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 3:05 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Get the powerbook, get the powerbook....then you can post a picture of it....and I can drool all over the picture.

Wanted one so badly I could taste it....but ended up with an ibook with a superdrive,14" just out on the market....but have heard really good reviews. You have great prices in the States, with the exchange rate, the pwoerbook is expensive in Canada.

Keep me posted on what you decide, and don't forget I want a picture.
posting right now on a powerbook albeit the 12" version... super lightweight and with a superdrive, got everything you can need... lug this baby around from home to work, no complaints due to the size or weight... an excellent buy!
Old Nov 13th 2004, 3:51 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CalgaryAMC
In any case I have decided I'm going to drop Microsoft. US$300 for the Windows, US$500 for Office...it's getting ridiculous.
God bless capitalism.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 7:43 am
The Green Engine

.I might even honour you with a picture if you're really nice to me......
Of you or the powerbook ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.