Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Looking for Sponsorship From Manitoba - Please HELP

Looking for Sponsorship From Manitoba - Please HELP

Old Jan 22nd 2014, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

sumitkumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Sponsorship From Manitoba - Please HELP

Hello.. I am married Indian guy. I am looking someone from Manitoba who can sponsor us for getting PR under MPNP.. I am eligible under MPNP requirement, Just need a sponsorship

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 22nd 2014 at 2:37 pm. Reason: Email address removed
Old Jan 22nd 2014, 2:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for Sponsorship From Manitoba - Please HELP

Originally Posted by sumitkumar
Hello.. I am married Indian guy. I am looking someone from Manitoba who can sponsor us for getting PR under MPNP.. I am eligible under MPNP requirement, Just need a sponsorship
Hi, and welcome to BE.

I've removed your email address, please don't put your personal details on a public forum! I also removed the other thing you said, which really isn't appropriate (and is also illegal in Canada!).

What kind of sponsorship are you looking for, do you mean a job offer? If so, what kind of job and what skills/experience do you have?

For info on how to job hunt in Canada, please read the Job Hunting section of the Wiki - note that you'll have to go over there and do it in person to stand the best chance of finding a job offer from an employer prepared to go through the hassle/paperwork etc of sponsoring you.

If you can be a bit more specific and clarify what you're looking for, then hopefully people can point you in the right direction. Good luck.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks moderator for your guidance.. I am looking someone from Manitoba who can sponsor me to get PR. I just need an affidavit as a sponsorship. I can find job myself their in being Canada.

I am M.Sc Microbiologist & B.Sc MLT (Medical Lab Technology).
I have 2 years of working experience also.

PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE FROM MANITOBA WHO CAN SPONSOR ME.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

An affidavit saying what? What visa route are you thinking of?
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:51 am
Just Joined

I think the one from Manitoba knows well about this sponsorship how to give...
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 6:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by sumitkumar
I think the one from Manitoba knows well about this sponsorship how to give...
No, they won't, you need to be far more specific. I've worked in immigration for several years and been a mod on this forum for even longer, and I have no idea what stream of the PNP you're thinking of.

I also don't understand how you think a stranger on an Internet forum could do an affidavit about you, so you need to be more specific as to what you're after.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 7:15 am
Just Joined

If you check on immigration Manitoba website there is MPNP in which 60 points one must have. But sponsorship is mandatory here... I am eligible as I have already inquired with them. But they saying bring the sponsorship from anyone in Manitoba.

I understand being stranger it is difficult. I have good known friends in Toronto, Quebec. But I want from Manitoba only as its requirement.. If anyone agree to sponsor me from Manitoba..I can give my friend's reference from Toronto or Quebec to cross check my identity..This I can do maximum for someone to trust me...I donot k ow what more I can do..Just need help!
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 7:31 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yes, I'm well aware of that stream, but you're supposed to have a connection to Manitoba for it, and you don't appear to! That's why I don't understand your questions.

Nobody on here is going to help you put together a fraudulent application. If you don't have that all important connection to Manitoba that can do an affidavit for you then you'll have to look at another visa route.

I don't know where you're from, but certain countries (Pakistan, India, Thailand etc) have much longer processing times and much higher visa refusal rates precisely because of things like this. If you are from a high fraud country, then your application will be scrutinised much more closely and it's likely the writer of the affidavit will also be checked out. As an affadavit is a legal document, they could end up in serious trouble for doing it.

I'm going to close this thread, as it's just not appropriate to ask strangers on the internet to say they've got a connection to you for a visa application.

I'd suggest you look at other visa routes, including the Strategic community stream in MB, where a visit is needed instead of connections.